1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197972273299 - (bab / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Bab, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Bab

Bab Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:6003785
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561197972273299 (bab)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I use no alternate accounts, this is my only one. I used to have old ones for csgo but that is years ago.​

Appeal description:
    So the caution i have, as i understand was because i was doing scams when i was like 11 or 10 9 i do not remeber. I am 19 now, going to be 20. I have not done any scams or such ever since. And i mainly failed doing them because i was young and stupid. We all do mistakes as young, and old. I have learned my lesson. It has been so long to, id just wanna get this caution off because it does not really suit who i am now on steam. I am changed. I am sorry to the mod or admin that i did that too, it was stupid and again i was young. I dont really have any old screens or such because again its been years. But yeah if this could be accepted i would very happy and thankful. I have never like asked for a second chance in this or i dont think i have at least. But again i hope you can understand that i was a young stupid kid. It has changed ALOT since then. Thank you for reading, blesses.​
  2. Bab

Bab Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Oh i did do one 2016 but it has a pending on it so yeah. Nothing ever happend with it. I hope something does now.
  3. Bab

Bab Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    There are two other reports.
    Links on your profile - explain the events of each one in detail.
    You said you were "doing scams" how many in all?

Also if you have other accounts even "years ago" you need to list them.
  5. Bab

Bab Banned on SteamRep

Steam:

Okay, so i will do my best to explain all of the reports as good as i can. All of them seem very similiar if you read them, its honestly quite simple. I just tried to get people to give me items for things i promised which was a lie of course. Thats what i did on all the reports, did i succed? Barely. I think i did succed like one or three times. But valve support tickets got opened on them so all the items got removed from me either way. But again i was young and stupid. Thats what i did with all the attempted scams or reports. Simply explained, i gave fake promises for items. Thats all i did, which is why i failed so often because not too many people trust that. I dont know how many scams i did, but even if i did many not any of them stayed. I never got take keep anything since steam contacted me and removed the items and gave it back to the owners. Which was the right thing of course. I could make promises about either money or games items. But it was all just a fake promise. I hope this is enough?

Other steam accounts:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/fwb11
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Take each report - and break it down exactly what you did to cause each one created. Simple or not I asked for a break down of what you did to cause each of those victims to respond.
    Also what users did you succeed in scamming and did you pay them back yet?
  7. Bab

Bab Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Report 1: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561197972273299-thesupercow-swe.5365/
    Report 2: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561197972273299-mr-bab-tehinsanes-o.40680/
    Report 3: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561197972273299.40679/

About Report 1: I was offering the guy fake promises as games for his items. The scam never succeded, i got my report and i tried to run away from it. Thats the end of that story. I got nothing from it, so i have nothing to give back. All i got was a report and ban for the time.

About Report 2: For some reason, i added a guy wanting to buy his unusual hats for any price possible, since i was young i thought it was a smart move i guess? So a random price like a thousand or three i could agree on. Obvs it was a fake promise and it also never got away with. More than that i got a report. I never got the items or anything.

About Report 3: Same as report 2, i was offering fake promises about paying in cash, big numbers for tf2 items. I got nothing out of it. I was always trying to like make it a fast trade too to like seem like a rushed trade so they dont get time to think about it (I THINK i did at least).

Overall information: I never got to keep any of the items, so i have nothing nor did i have anything for like a week. Steam support got contacted by the people i did scam, and they went and took the items away from my account and gave me a trade ban. But i have spoken to steam myself and we have sorted that matter long ago. Now i am just trying to get this caution off. Since i did not even keep any of the scammed items. They all got returned to the owners. I do not remeber how many scams i did but it was a few and none of them ever stayed. Considering i was trade banned for a while.
  8. Bab

Bab Banned on SteamRep

Steam:

I do not really remeber too much of the things that happend, i hope you understand that i am doing my best to give as good info as possible. I hope my answer was good enough.
  9. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the reports and this appeal thread, I am of the opinion that a banned tag was/is warranted due to the number of attempts alone. I am upgrading the banned tag and if you choose to contest it, another admin will handle any appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**