1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198140751848 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ♥Sendu, Nov 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♥Sendu

♥Sendu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60913371
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198140751848

Victim profile: 76561198082092471

What happened? Description:
    I asked Nock whether he could broker my items for me (Terror-Watt Infurnal Impaler, Smoking Industrial Festivizer and Professional Killstreak Shotgun). His rep was good. So he started brokering and a bit later he removes me. I get my friend Shellace to get him to re add me so he does and says he removed me because i was getting annoying. Obviously scared that he would scam me I asked for my items back but he refused and ignored me. This went on for several days, Shellace and I were both asking him constantly to give them back but he wouldnt. He wasnt even attempting to broker them we found him on Hale and Pubs just messing around. He kept on making excuses and asking questions. He said he wouldnt give them back until he sold but I wanted them back now. They are my items and I should have control over them.​

Provide Evidence:
    These are screens of chat log and Item History and that is is in his inventory​

Attached Files:

2. McCafé

McCafé Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:90243060
    I have recently become active on Steam again after 3 years of inactivity and have attempted to contact this user through his/her profile and friends to repay and apologize to them for this but they have not been online in a while. I will continue to check if they become active. Thank you.
  3. McCafé

Steam:
    Previously, I also failed to properly acknowledge that this report is truthful. The user remains offline but I will continue to check their profile and my friend request. Thanks again.
  4. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. Enstage

Steam:
    @McCafé let me know how you go contacting the victim.
  6. McCafé

Steam:
    Hi Enstage, Ive finally been able to contact this user and his friend and am happy to have repaid him. I wasn't sure if they were needed but here are the screenshots. Thanks for your reply.

Attached Files:

7. Enstage

Steam:
    Thanks, investigating this, will get back to you shortly.
  8. McCafé

Steam:
    Thank you
  9. Enstage

Steam:
    I'm going to forward this onto an admin for the final decision.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  10. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @McCafé
    Explain this statement in better detail pls.
  11. McCafé

Steam:
    Hi Admin,

Since 2015 I have not used Steam very often at a time due to PC problems and being away, but the main point of my statement is that I have been completely inactive from trading and TF2 for a couple years now. I meant to say this because you might've wondered why I would appeal so long after. If I had been able to come on earlier I would have appealed and tried to contact minties (Sendu's new alias) to return his items and apologize. He remembered my actions and I well, saying he thought I would have tried to contact him much earlier.

Thanks for your reply.
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    So you've been on steam at random times and just now decided to contact the user here that reported you to pay them back? That leaves plenty of opportunities to resolve the issue.
    Who else did you scam?
  13. McCafé

Steam:
    Hi,

I realized your point hence why I decided to start this appeal now, after my last year of school and finishing work for the holidays, and want to possibly start trading again. The random times I have been online were actually very few, short and far apart as I've just been on to family share games to my younger brothers' laptops or purchase a new game for them. At the start of 2016 it could've been possible if I redownloaded Steam but I tried to stay away from it for as long as possible to focus on other things. If I had remembered and realized my actions earlier I would have done this ASAP but please forgive me for the lateness of all this.

Thanks again.
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  15. McCafé

Steam:
    The other users who have filed reports to my SteamRep. I repaid them a few months ago and forgot that I showed that to the bp.tf admin sorting my appeal and not SteamRep.

Attached Files:

16. McCafé

Steam:
    Also, I pm'd you previously mentioning my replies to those other reports not being possible since they are closed. Thanks.
  17. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I need to see Trade inventory history from Aug 25th 2015 thru Sept 10th 2015.
    If more than one screenshot is needed make sure a previous trade overlaps and shows in a previous screenshot and so on as needed...IE I don't want to see any gaps in the trades considering you can't take them all in one screenshot.
    Do this thru steam client - make sure client URL is enabled. FULL screenshots each one - even include taskbar whatever you see I need to see like those above.
  18. McCafé

Steam:
    Thanks

Attached Files:

19. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok need to do them over again - some appear blurry which makes no sense.
  20. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @McCafé You have 72hours to follow up since you were online since I requested that last post and according to steam been line in the last 3 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.