1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198125245553 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Tubeeee, Feb 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tubeeee

Tubeeee Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:90209621
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198125245553

Victim profile: 76561198140684970

What happened? Description:
    Hello,

Guy added me to trade his Bayo Fade 100%, FN Stiletto Slaughter, FT Bowie Safari Mesh + Keys for my M9 Lore .07. He faked the screen how much cs.money offers him and the Fade % of the Bayo. Its 99% on csmoney, while he send me screens its 100% on the site. After we agreed on a deal, he sent the offer, I accepted. Then I rechecked on cs.money and the knife is only 99%.

even on his profile was the "proof" of his Bayo Fade.

Thanks for your work guys! If there is anything more I have to do please let me know.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok I can't tell what the gyazo links are for starters, so I can't verify the image was even sent by this user.
    You having images embedded enabled in steam chat just basically destroyed evidence...disable that stuff now if you want to retain evidence in the future.
    So without being able to verify against what the image would show, what is and who sent it I'm afraid you do not have any evidence to show this user is guilty of any scam.
    Sorry.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.