1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198094714408 - (Delta06 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Delta06, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Delta06

Delta06 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:67224340
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198094714408 (Delta06)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    Delta07
    steamID STEAM_0:1:75573466
    steamID3 [U:1:151146933]
    steamID64 76561198111412661
    customURL http://steamcommunity.com/id/
    profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111412661

Appeal description:
    On November 2nd, 2018 I was busy playing Red Orchestra 2 when a friend of mine on steam told me I've been reported for duping TF2 items by accident. I was like what the crap dude, how can you make a mistake that big? He said he was sorry about it and told me to talk to a steam admin name Mr. Julius Valve. I did and when I looked at his profile it was convincing considering I've never talk to Steam admin before or even know one exist. My friend told me to add him and that he can talk to me which I thought was weird, but didn't pay very much attention to it. I didn't want my account to get banned because I spent a lot of time on it and had a lot of games. Mr. Julius managed to get into my account after he asked if I have a discord account which I do. The Discord name is Delta06#2434 and I use that for World of Warships clan. On there, Mr. Julius goes by the name steamsupport1#0000 if I'm correct on the numbers. He's been sending GIF of steam admin commands of him getting ready to delete the account unless I give him $100 Steam cash. I asked why can't this just be resolved without having to pay anything and his response was to ask his boss about it. A few minutes went by and he came back which I said no I will not pay him $100. That was the last we talk about it and I summitted a Steam Support Ticket on the matter which is the only screenshot I have. View attachment 701179 After that I used my backup account Delta07 and just keep a track of his movements to continue giving Steam Support updates. The last I saw him was in a Steam Group called Reddit. Steam Support was able to get my account back on the 5th of November which I am very grateful. I did remove my friend from my list and his name was DJTapZombie. I tried looking up his name on steam, but it had disappeared without a trace. I want to apologize to anyone who had gotten scammed by him after he took full control of my account. My only true name on steam is Delta06. Also I didn't know I had steamrep account and found out about this days ago. I realize that I only have one screenshot of the entire thing, but at the time I was rushed by him which I didn't have time to sit and think.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    If you are claiming hijack you must provide proof - lets start with steam support ticket you filed to regain control of the account.
    Full screenshots of the ticket where Valve clearly that you were compromised.
  3. Delta06

Steam:
    This is from the 2nd of November 2018 I sent to steam and other is the steam ticket, but has expired due it being past 60 days.

Attached Files:

4. Delta06

Steam:
    I want to say this, I'm not big time trader at all. I only traded twice, but that was back in 2013. Most of the time I bought my items from Steam Community Market.
  5. Delta06

Steam:
    My other account Delta07, is a backup account incase something happens to my original account. I haven't touched it in awhile or done anything with it other than get some games on there. I'll understand if this doesn't get accepted due to whatever is lacking, because this is all information I have.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    So you haven't done any trades since Nov1st?

Do you know the account info of that user that you stated hijacked your account?
  7. Delta06

Steam:
    All I have was his name and I have reported his profile in the steam support ticket. I haven't been able to find it on steam again or my so called friend. Their just gone and usually you can find them through "add friend" , but if they clean out their names then it's impossible. I did use these previous names such as SpookyDelta06, Delta06(bb # of days) delta501. Theses were my legit changes to my steam name. The hijacker changed the name of the account to his after he took over. I did see 5 of them at one point with the same style and profiles, but the names would be different. Mr. Ryan Valve, Mr. Phillips Valve, Mr. Julius Valve, and I can't remember the last 2, but both had Valve in it and all claimed to be steam admins.
  8. Delta06

Steam:
    And right now there's another massive hijacking going on with the gamebundlex link.
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    What profile? I need the info and the link. Also didn't answer my first question.
    I'm not concerned with any other issues hijacking or anything - please keep to just answering the questions we ask.
  10. Delta06

Steam:
    Oh sorry I misread the question. No I haven't done any trading since Nov1st. I don't have any interest in it.

As for the question for the profile, I can't find it at all. I've been looking on steam, steam ID finder, Steamreps, and google to find it for you. The only I have is the ISP address of the computer he used it from. 110.54.154.188 (PH)

I'm sorry this is causing more headaches than questions being answer. I do want to thank you for taking your time to look into this.
  11. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are unable to show you were hijacked, the appeal will not be granted. An additional two weeks to followup.
  12. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denied for failure to followup and unable to substantiate a claim of hijacking.

Appeal denied.