1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198050230729 - (SaintPanzer / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Atomic_Bottle, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Atomic_Bottle

Atomic_Bottle Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44982500
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198050230729 (SaintPanzer)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    Pretty sure I have an alternate account on here somewhere, haven't used it in ages.​

Appeal description:
    Dear SteamRep Administration,

Man has this been a while. Can't believe it's already been 2177 days.

I made one appeal report when I was like 12 years old I think? Well, I'm making a new one now since I'm actually an adult and can repay the guy (if he's still active) back.

I decided to get back into TF2 to relive some of the glory moments of when I was younger. I wanted to get into some of the trade servers to realize that I was actually banned from all of them due to my misdemeanors when I was a child. I'm making this appeal to try to right those misdemeanors long before.

By all regards I'm still not innocent in the defense, I appealed once when I was younger actually and got rejected because I really couldn't due anything about it. It still funny to think that I got so addicted to TF2 that I literally stole my father's credit card to buy items on the market. God I was such an idiot.

Anyways, I don't really expect to get unbanned from this appeal but I thought it was worth a shot to just try to fix things. I loved playing TF2 and it is sad to think that I ruined someones day from that innocent. I obviously don't play as much as I used to as I'm in college now and plan on pursuing a double major in mechanical engineering and material science engineering. However, it is still always nice to revisit once in a while.

Best Regards,
    Seth​
  2. Atomic_Bottle

Steam:
  3. Atomic_Bottle

Steam:
    From that innocent? I meant incident. Sorry, guess there's a reason why I'm an engineer.
  4. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104