1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198353779720 - (facetime hamster / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Carson, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Carson

Carson Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:196756996
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198353779720 (facetime hamster)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Here is my item fraud case
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.156657/

I fully admit to the scam, it was my first and only offense. I realize what I did was wrong, inside of two weeks I sent the items back from guilt and shame of what I had done (screenshot of trade included in the bottom).

Now, 2 years later (nearly to the day), I have been trading again to re-build some trust and karma in the community that I since lost. I really enjoy that aspect of CSGO, and I honestly can't believe I scammed someone like this. It's pretty pathetic, I know.

I would like to use this site again, I hope that this appeal allows my case to be re-visited and potentially lifted.

Thanks for your consideration.
    Carson (facetime hamster)

Screenshot of trades:
    View attachment 706071 View attachment 706072

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Why did you wait two weeks to repay? Why did you not repay the same items you took? Repayment chat is required for any/all appeals, please provide it.
  3. Carson

Carson Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:196756996
    I don't have the chat logs anymore since the incident was two years ago. Like I said in the appeal I fully admit to the scam and if I remember correctly I traded the items as soon as I scammed them from the person. But I came to my senses and did repay him of equal value. I remember us coming to terms but as I said, the chats were 2 years ago and I don't necessarily know how to go back that far to get them. Is there anything I can do?
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Full chat is required to prevent abuses, repayment was not timely either, nor did you fully repay during the report after the victim said you did (once again, going back to why the chat is important, to prevent abuses and in this case, something not right took place) You also failed to disclose additional accounts of yours.

Denied.