1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

why my account is disabled in donating to steam rep?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Panda ♛ | 나와 거래하기, Mar 26, 2019.

1. i don't know why, but i received this message "Sorry, your account is disabled for donations. (02)"
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    We're not divulging all factors for which we refund donations. Your account was flagged as a potential risk. We thank you for your interest to support our cause, but at this moment we respectfully decline.

You can read more about why we refund or decline donations here: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/why-has-your-donation-to-steamrep-been-refunded.88844/

If your donation was refunded but you'd still like to help anonymously (with no recognition on SteamRep) you can donate anonymously from our main page:

You can also support the Online Fraud Prevention Foundation and SteamRep by making everyday purchases on Amazon via smile.amazon.com:

Note that you will not receive an SR DONATOR tag from either of these methods. Thanks for your interest and for supporting the cause.

PS: This topic is covered in the General Discussion FAQ, under point #6.
    Nasty Zenith likes this.
  3. Nasty Zenith

Nasty Zenith New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:2892926
    Basically, your account is too new for the team of this site to assess the actual risk of you donating. Try again in a few months, might work. You don't need the tag to donate to a good cause though.
  4. zergEE? ツ

zergEE? ツ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43459520
    I'm also unable to donate.
    I'm receiving following message on donation page : Sorry, your account is disabled for donations. (01)
    Should also note that I was steam trade banned for a few days, but it has been lifted by steam support.
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    The links provided a few posts up pretty much explain our position related to donations.