1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

ACCOUNT GOT HIJACKED. PASSWORD, E-MAIL CHANGED.

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by RiSe 2, Apr 14, 2019.

1. RiSe 2

RiSe 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:423823196
    Hello every one,

Today a friend who i know and played games with sent me a link to this site :
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Normally i don't even trust links like that , because it was given by my close friend, i trusted in him

steam profile :
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Suddenly i logged out of my account, my password changed, my e-mail ID is changed and i lost access to my account

Yes, I've already created a support ticket with steam for the same issue two times (with two different e-mail IDs)

But can you let me know what can i do further to get my account back. I even got a community ban on my account after the theft.

If any steam rep admin can help me in this, i'll be grateful for them and for this site for years bcoz i fkin have 122 games on it
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2019
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You appear to have started the process properly with the support ticket. The community ban is from them to keep the account from being utilized to send others that link and do more damage till you've regained control of it.
    There is nothing anyone here can really do to assist you beyond what you've done which is the right thing thus far.
    Let the ticket play out, let Steam Support handle it and get you back in control of the account.
    In the meantime I've hidden both that link and that account URL... most certainly that link you clicked.. we don't need someone else clicking on it by accident so its never a good idea to repost it anywhere.
  3. RiSe 2

RiSe 2 New User

Steam:
    Hi thanks for reply.

What damage can happen to my account , i don't have any costly inventory so if i lost it, i can get it back.

I only hope that i have all my 122 games in it when i get it back. how much time this could take?

More over i see that fkin guy who stole my account playing pubg on it online, but i cannot do anything about it... feels sad
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Check your email for a notification about changes to your account. There should be a link to "lock" your account in it. Click that to limit what they can do with your account, and how many other people they can spread their link to.
  5. RiSe 2

RiSe 2 New User

Steam:
    THank you , I got my account back. But THE HACKER played pubg and cs go while he had my account for few hours. People on steam discussions say that i can expect a game ban or vac ban. But i dont see that on steam. What can i do for this
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Another question for your support ticket.
    All of these issues are in the hands of Valve or Steam Support.
    [M&C] TheBluekr and Lava like this.