1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198260616830 - ([W-G] OH NOSE / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [W-G] OH NOSE, Oct 10, 2018.

1. [W-G] OH NOSE

[W-G] OH NOSE Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:150175551
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198260616830 ([W-G] OH NOSE)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    a guy added me saying that i had a pending ban so i believed him not knowing that a pending ban isnt a thing and he told me i should add this admin on steam called mark anthony so i added him and he said that he needed my steam password and my email password to remove it i thought he was a real admin on steam and did not know that steam admins werent a thing and i gave it to him then a day later he changes my steam password and my email password and then he tries scams my friends so then i change my email and steam password and i report mark anthony and then i realize i was reported by my friends for scamming them even tho i did not mark anthony did​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You will need to prove hijacking happened. Start with steam support ticket where they confirm it did in fact happen.
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello. I'm unable to grant this appeal, since we do not consider willingly giving out your credentials to another Steam user to be a form of hijacking.
    You are at all times responsible for your account and any actions by it; this is Valves stance, and this is also our stance.
    http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/ :
    https://forums.steamrep.com/pages/faq/
    If our policy changes, and only then, you will be welcome to make another appeal.
    Appeal denied.