1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198341194837 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Aeonian Carpaya, May 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aeonian Carpaya

Aeonian Carpaya Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:424160527
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Fake gambling website
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198341194837

Victim profile: 76561198808586782

What happened? Description:
    Added me off of the website CSGOEMPIRE, and asked me to call a color for him, like he was gambling (but on a different website). He exclaimed that he won on the color that I had predicted for him, and then asked me to join him betting on some sus website. I checked his steamrep and saw that he was banned for a fake gambling website. I know he's already banned, but I wanted to make sure people know that he's still doing this two years later. What a loser.

I called him out for his fake website and he removed me and immediately changed his username and custom url.

Reported him to Empire to help combat their scamming community.

Let me know if any other information is necessary.​

Provide Evidence:
    See screenshots below:​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Aeonian Carpaya Ok so this user has been tagged/banned here for nearly 2 years - nothing more we can really do to them here.
    Best thing you can do is put a comment message on your profile asking users to comment to you why they are adding you to avoid this. Works %100!!
    Aside from that you need to check sites out better before reporting here - this one is clearly phishing with a fake steam login prompt box.
    We do not review phishing reports here!

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Unfortunately, SteamRep does not accept reports dealing with hijacking/phishing/hacking -Due to current Investigative Policy
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/investigative-policy.140101/

This includes anything to do with API key requests, wrong or misspelled URL's and sites requesting logins of any type in attempts to steal your credentials.
    These are phishing/hijacking attempts and are not to be reported to SteamRep!

You can report the user to Valve instead
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.