1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198880148216 - (Rehkop #Buying / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Rehkop #Buying, May 15, 2019.

1. Rehkop #Buying

Rehkop #Buying Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:459941244
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198880148216 (Rehkop #Buying)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Admin rushed the conclusion. I wasn't here yesterday so i just saw this post and without even 24 hour notice ended admin banned me. While i even stated several times to accuser that if he doesn't receive his payment in stated days, i can process payment with another payment method or i can even send the knife back when its tradeble. But the accuser told me things like this:

''If I'm wrong then I'll take everything down, everything I've been told and learned have proven otherwise.''

If i was a scammer why i didn't even deleted him? I've told him several times same things, but he rushed to report me and i still cant see the reason. There is still time on that payment even tho before this report as you can see on chat logs he and i provided, i stated several times if he encounter any problem with payment i can return his knife and i will.

Accuser still in my friendlist. If i was a scammer why i didnt deleted him? After he opened this report, i wrote him on steam but he just didn't care. I seriously cant understand when somebody stated same things several times and provide proofs but nobody cares.​

Attached Files:

2. Rehkop #Buying

Steam:
    Sorry forgot the include fullscreen screenshot:

Attached Files:

3. Rehkop #Buying

Steam:
    Also now accuser saying he changed his email address on paypal. Also there is no proof he is providing for calling this transaction fake lol. He just telling, somebody on paypal told him its fake, while he doesn't or wouldn't prove who or which paypal stuff told him. It's not different at all from just saying things. I can say i send to him 1000$ and i talked with paypal and they told me transaction went through but this wouldnt make any sense right? Because i need provide evidence for it right? But he didn't, he just said it and admin didn't care about it and just jump to conclusion. His accusations based on not single valid proof, just his worlds to mine payment proofs. So i would like to appeal this ban because there is still open payment window also i stated several times even before this deal that i can refund the knife if he doesn't receive the payment.

Attached Files:

4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I have no clue what you are talking about, you need to include details, from start to finish.
  5. Niidzy

Niidzy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:88423219
    He has now blocked me on Steam after not receiving my payment
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    You now have an additional week to fully explain what happened and provide proof of payment.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    You have not followed-up with my requests for additional information nor provided details of the payment/repayment.

Denied for lack of followup and unwilling to cooperate in appeal.