1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Still active

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Flogron, May 20, 2019.

1. Flogron

Flogron Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50597309
    Hello nothing wrong or anything. Just want to say i'm still active daily on my Steam account.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok not sure why you would post this - however your profile is private and you are supposed to have it completely public for the duration of your appeal.
    I highly advise you take care of that.
  3. Flogron

Steam:
    I have appeal open for almost half of the decade now.
    I have private profile because i got too many scammer bots adds(I had it public for almost 4 years of duration of my appeal).
    Reason for this post is that mine account is not abandoned unlike many other from the appeal section. Just wanted to say that.

Sorry if it's bothering but it looked like right thing to do. idk.
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    I'm sorry to say this, especially after how long you've waited, but a public profile is required for your appeal to be considered. Unless you want to return to the back of the line when an admin finally reviews it (procedure is to mark invalid), or possibly have your appeal denied if the admin thinks you're not being cooperative, I recommend you make it public. See appeal tips #8 and #25.
  5. Flogron

Steam:
    Well okay. I'll make it public.
    One question though. Do i need to make my games public too? I'm kinda scared of that. My games worth could be very big reason, why someone would want to hack my profile(One of the private profile reasons too).

Thanks for the anwers though. Hopefully it will not take another 5 years to get response to my appeal. I'm getting tired of checking this forum every week.
  6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    I don't think the admin will care about your games, other than maybe seeing that you're still active.
  7. Flogron

Steam:
    Okay. Thanks for the replies.