1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198045650867 - (Renegade / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by the Renegade, Apr 20, 2019.

1. the Renegade

the Renegade Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42692569
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198045650867 (Renegade)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:
    N/A​

Appeal description:
    So in the original report, it was made because I impersonated a Steam employee to try and get my friend's items back. He got scammed by the person that I was talking to and I told him I would take care of it.

Here is the original report: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198045650867-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.66774/

The friend that I was trying to help out also commented on the report: https://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/proff-png.698758/

I admit that I was wrong for impersonating a Steam employee. I was trying to help my friend get his items back which is why I did it. The original report was filed 5 years ago and I haven't impersonated a Steam employee except that one time. I've learned my lesson and am hoping to get the tag removed.​
  2. the Renegade

the Renegade Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42692569
    In the event that a staff member takes a look at this in the next month or so, I won't have access to this site since I'm going to be travelling. I'll try to answer if I can but I have no idea what's going to happen. Just a heads up.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report and additional relevant info, I am declining to consider any appeal. Long and short, you committed the offense you were tagged for. You spent much of the report defending your actions rather then accepting them. Additionally, other actions by you do not show a clear CoH.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**