1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198115857578 - (SquareTimber / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Swafferdonk, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Swafferdonk

Swafferdonk Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77795925
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198115857578 (SquareTimber)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I was banned 1638 days ago for being greedy and not giving back an item that somebody had accidentally put in a trade. As well as running from spycrabs a long time ago. This was over four years ago. I figure I'll come back every year and give appealing a shot. A lot changes in a person when over four years go by. You mature and understand that the things you do affect other people. I regret what i did deeply and now I just want to try and get my privileges back. I understand that what I did was wrong, and it won't happen again. I don't have any evidence to attach to help my case, I was in the wrong - flat out. I feel that I've done my time for my crimes and would like another shot. Thanks for reading

-NOTE WAS TOLD BY HORSE TO REPOST APPEAL - AM APPEALING BANNED BY SR TAG NOT LEGACY BAN​
  2. Swafferdonk

Swafferdonk Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77795925
  3. Mr. Matt

Mr. Matt New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:198288419
  4. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hi there, sorry for the delayed response. Please have a read of this thread with particular attention to points #7 and #9
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    you have an additional two weeks to followup.
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, lying, lying by omission is grounds for an appeal to be instantly denied. You also failed to followup.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**