1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198807832621 - (mG8w3R / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by mG8w3R, Jun 3, 2019.

1. mG8w3R

mG8w3R Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:423783446
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198807832621 (mG8w3R)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I don't have an alternative account.​

Appeal description:
    I didn't know my account was stolen because I didn't have access to Steam for a long time. And now that I have accessed my account, many things such as profile, friend, item and so on have been changed and it is assumed that the thief even bought items with my account. So now I can't use scrap.tf and it's pretty unfair. I don't just want to punish thieves, but I want you to make scrap.tf available to me. I will only pray for a fair and fair. (Note that I use a translator to understand that my intention to speak can be distorted.)

나는 스팀을 장기간 접속하지 않아 나의 계정이 도용당하고 있다는 것을 알지 못하였다. 그리고 지금 내 계정에 접속해보니 프로필, 친구, 아이템 등등 많은 부분이 변경 되있는 상태였고 도용자는 나의 계정으로 아이템 사기까지 한것으로 추정된다. 그래서 현재 나는 scrap.tf를 사용할 수 없게 되었고 상당히 억울하다. 나는 그저 도용자를 처벌하려는 것이 아닌 내가 scrap.tf를 사용할 수 있게만 만들어 주었으면 한다. 정당하고 공정한 판결이 나오기만을 빌겠다. (참고로 나는 번역기를 사용하여 내가 말하고자하는 의도가 왜곡될 수 있다는 점을 양해바란다)​

Attached Files:

• da.PNG
      da.PNG
      File size:
      180.8 KB
      Views:
  2. mG8w3R

Steam:
    I translated using papago.naver.com
    If you have any problems with my writing, try translating on this site.
  3. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Please explain in detail how your account was hijacked and how you regained access to it.
  4. mG8w3R

Steam:
    I was interested in a game other than a team for almost three months (e.g., Overwatch or Battle field etc.), so I did not access the Steam, my account was stolen by me, and the thief was presumed to have bought game items at backpack.tf or scrap.tf with my Steam profile, friend list and game item modified.

It wasn't too difficult to get my account back. I just went to find my password on the Steam login screen and got my account password through email authentication and logged in. Please let me backpack with Scrap.tfI want you to let me use tf again. I really feel sore.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You were not clear about how you lost access to your account.
  6. mG8w3R

Steam:
    Unfortunately, the Steam has not been accessed for three months, so it is not known exactly how the thief accessed the account and committed the fraud. I think I accessed my Steam account through hacking and cheated on various transaction sites. And judging by the addition of people I don't know to my friend list, the thief seems to be hacking into, using, and hiding his identity. (I was confused to report that my profile had been modified as soon as I found my account, so I deleted the thief's account from my friend list, but I still had an account of a thief who had not added a friend.) 2.PNG sd.PNG 2.PNG sd.PNG sd.PNG 2.PNG sd.PNG
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you cannot show that you lost your account and recovered it, we will not consider any appeal. You have an additional week to provide the requested info.
  8. mG8w3R

Steam:
    don't have any evidence, so I'm backpack.I don't think I can use tf and scrap.tf again. I hope that other users will not be robbed like me in the future Thank you for your help, Steamrep.
  9. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hello @mG8w3R,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):

- Lack of sufficient evidence to overturn the original judgement
    - Did not provide evidence of hijacking

You can make a new appeal in future if and only if you are able to provide evidence that you were hijacked and how your account was recovered. Any appeal that does not include that evidence will be closed immediately.