1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198264667128 - (Fantasy Hunter / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Fantasy Hunter, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Fantasy Hunter

Fantasy Hunter Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:152200700
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198264667128 (Fantasy Hunter)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    Fantasy Hunter (that one with spycrab profile picture)​

Appeal description:
    so I lost my account by the new type of scam I never saw before. This guy can show u the type of scam -
    I have sent you the pictures but sadly 60 days passed since then and I can't see the chat I had with steam but if you look at the date when I got an email from them and compare it with the date when I got banned you will see I didn't have my account in that time. Please unban me because now I can't do my favorite thing (trading) also why would a guy that is having an account from 2015 scam just from nothing in 2018 so please unban thanks for ur help and I luv u, awesome people, :D

Attached Files:

2. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    If you are claiming hijacking, you need to describe in detail how you were hijacked and how you recovered your account.
  3. Fantasy Hunter

Fantasy Hunter Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:152200700
    Ok so there was this random guy that renamed himself to one of your admins (SJRU) and he told me that I've got some duped items (in that day I didn't even know that was a scam)and I was dumb and I gave him my email and password so he took my email and steam account. In that time I didn't even know he used my account as scammer. like two days later I managed to get my email back. And after 9 days I got my steam account back. As I showed u in the pictures. I had a lot of school and family meetings and after those, I forgot I got banned and like 3 months later just like yesterday I remembered and wrote this appeal. I am very sorry but steam made it that way I can't show you my chat with steam. And the picture I sent you is all I have and sadly I can't show you more. I reported the account but I can't find him anywhere. again this guy describes it perfectly so please watch thru it whole it will help you understand the type of scam easily please check it and help me I didn't do anything and I am sad I got accused as scammer

Thank you very much and sorry for using your time
    Fantasy Hunter
  4. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104