1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198222900944 - (nine tailed (the gaming kids) / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by nine tailed, Jun 13, 2019.

1. nine tailed

nine tailed New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:131317608
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198222900944 (nine tailed (the gaming kids))

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    Brothers account (not used)
    | steamname: sans the skele-engie
    | steam3ID: [U:1:131107582]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:65553791
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091373310
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/11111121111111111
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198091373310

Appeal description:
    Except for today to try and get on a server that i wasn't able to, i haven't played tf2 for a couple months. Then today i found that i had gotten banned by steam rep. of course i wanted to check it out and i saw that my brothers account who was listed as my alternate account was also banned as a scammer, but i checked out the reason for my brothers account and it seems that my brothers account was hacked or got into some other way because that was not the way he speaks.
    Anyway i don't have any evidence whatsoever because i haven't played tf2 for months. If there is any way we can talk and i can fix this i would love to. And i'm sorry for the bad way of writing i am running on barely any sleep and i don't have any evidence to boot. Please reply so we can speak and i can try and give you as much information as possible, i want my account of 4 years back. oh and if you need inventory history to see that i didn't trade with that scammer on my brothers account ban reason i don't know how to i can't seem to figure it out i beg you tell me what to do please.​
  2. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hi there. Tell me a little bit more about your relationship to your brother IRL and on steam. How old are you both? What's your living situation? How long have you been friends on Steam? Have you ever played games together? Have you ever shared items? Etc. Give me a fuller picture here.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    2 week notice to follow up.
  4. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @nine tailed,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):

- Cannot clearly differentiate your account from being an alternate or shared account with a scammer.
    - No follow up

Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.