1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198214224055 - (Dahnak Cool / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Primesparks, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Primesparks

Primesparks Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:126979163
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198214224055 (Dahnak Cool)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    One day i was scammed my Australium Minigun by someone using an alternate account, i was incredibly angry and out of control and i made the immature decision to a random false trade to the first Australium Minigun i saw on backpack.tf, i was soon contacted by Steamrep to tell me i am a reported scammer and i knew i deserved my ban. So i waited quite a few months and then realized that being marked as a scammer doesn't mean just not trading clearly, it means being banned from most community servers on TF2 and being looked down and votekicked for being marked as a scammer on others. I play Team Fortress 2 alot and this has heavily affected my playing and i am going to say that i am sorry and as my reason states, i have had a change of heart. I am usually a philanthropist of sorts and like to gift items to friends and others. Even if i did manage to scam the Minigun i am confident i would return it and apologize for my actions.

If i am still marked a Scammer i completely understand, it was my own selfish actions which brought me to this. But i think everybody deserves a second chance.​
  2. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hi there, sorry for the delayed response. Your story here doesn't quite match the report linked on your steamrep profile. Could you explain?

Please also read this thread thoroughly with particular attention to #7
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    1 week notice to follow up.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  4. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @Primesparks,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):

- Lack of sufficient evidence to overturn the original judgment
    - Lying or other fraud during the appeal

Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.