1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198261648868 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by C0L7, Jun 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C0L7

C0L7 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:450723314
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198261648868

Victim profile: 76561198861712357

What happened? Description:
    I'm sorry ЩĄ-horse.18, but I don't understand.
    I'm 37 years old. I played CSGO for fun.
    I work honestly and I spent a lot of money for my skins.
    I'm not a trader and above all it is not my habit to let me scam, so I have no evidence of the raw steam chat (since the scammer immediately removes friendship)...
    The purpose of this platform should be to avoid this happen again with other users.
    If I had seen that he was banned on SteamRep (that he proudly linked on his steam profile), probably now I would still have my items. It wasn't so and I lost them.
    On this forum I'm counting other five reports against the same user... how many do you need for the ban?
    I know this site is not official and I really thank you for the service you offer, but I have no other evidence. I made all images without crop, but I have no other material.
    With these, however, I will proceed personally with a formal complaint to the competent authorities, because I have also his driver's license copy, which he recklessly shared with me on discord.
    My only goal is to avoid other frauds.
    Isn't this the spirit of this site?

PS: I lost 1500€

Thank you Admin​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry we can not review getfriendmessage text alone - must have raw steam chat screenshots to review a report here.
    You can resubmit if you have that.
    Otherwise please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    Thanks!
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/

This is the same note I gave you then and the same one I'm giving you now - Please do NOT submit this report again.
    It is rejected for the above.
    You can report the user to Valve directly instead - as we require certain evidence which you clearly do not have.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.