1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198297998984 - (frostyshiver (banned on ˢᵗᵉᵃᵐrep / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Oh Hi, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Oh Hi

Oh Hi Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:168866628
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198297998984 (frostyshiver (banned on ˢᵗᵉᵃᵐrep)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I did commit the offenses,and I did try scamming (paypal scam) I admit it because I was a idiot in 2016,this account was made because on my very old account which I NEVER SCAMMED BEFORE I was like 8 or 9 I thought what was cheating like,I got caught cheating got VACCED, made a new account for like two years,learned about scamming,started scamming,trying to scam,got caught got steamrep banned, made a new account made for "trading again" I ended up being greedy started scamming,was impersonating a admin,got community banned 20 years.
    Hopped on back on this old account to play again,because I was done with scamming at all,I learned my lesson I tried appealing the first time it was declined.
    I do admit I was a stupid child scamming before,I do admit I tried scamming and did scam. And I have returned 2 people their entire inventories because I felt guilty and apologized. I was thinking months about trading,I told myself I will never scam again (Change of Scammers Heart) I honestly am so ashamed that I don't deserve any remorse. Even though I'm sending this appeal I still feel guilty and would like to somehow repay the rightful owners items I went through my entire trade history I have found their accounts and will repay them anyway I can,but there is one person that blocked me from contacting them,so I will send a friend request on my other account to plead him to unblock me so I can return his items.

Regards,Daniel.​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479