1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198981085720 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by KKTF396, Aug 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KKTF396

KKTF396 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:447092847
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198981085720

Victim profile: 76561198854451423

What happened? Description:
    just to make it easier to understand, rolmos, meh and Authorized Item Database was 3 scammer working together in a group to scam me.
    (meh has already been banned from SteamRep and he is still scamming people like me, so I think the deserve a trade ban. he had even set his inventory link and backpack.tf link to the real meh [real meh steam ID: 76561197964430885] so we will think he is the real meh and not a scammer.)

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    rolmos: the guy who pretends to be the real rolmos
    steam ID: 76561198981085720
    (real rolmos steam ID: 76561198024121853)

Authorized Item Database: the guy who pretends to be an item verify bot
    steam ID: 76561198945208536

So basically what has happened is, meh (a steam scammer) was offering me (from tf2) a purple energy unusual hong kong cone for my 3 Mann Co. Supply Crate Key in the chat, but he said we need to verify our items first, and said we need to add rolmos (a steam scammer) to verify our items.

I was new in trading so I trusted him. After we added rolmos, rolmos started to explain all the stuff that we are going to do was 100% safe, and said he was a Valve official employee and I was stupid enough to trust him just by looking at his profile, he then created a group contain me and meh started the item verification by asking for our (me and meh) items we are going to trade and told us to give it to Authorized Item Database (a steam scammer) and I never got them back, and they all unfriended and blocked me. And that’s how I got scammed.

They even stole my steam account but since I contacted steam support and got it back, I am not going to talk about it here.

As a conclusion, rolmos is not the one who ACTUALLY scammed my item, but he was the one who PLANS all the stuff and HELPED his other 2 partners to scam my items. I am going to be reporting his other 2 partners (meh and Authorized Item Database) too, so keep an eye on my reports.

contact me by adding me on steam if need more information.
    my steam ID: 76561198854451423
    my steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198854451423/

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 723861
    Authorized Item Database scammed my 3 Mann Co supply crate key
    View attachment 723862
    rolmos asking for trade URL to help Authorized Item Database to scam my items, and also him asking for my steam account password (not going to talk about how they stole my steam account here just as said in the description)
    View attachment 723864
    rolmos unfriended me and blocked me.​

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2019
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @KKTF396 Don't mention other users if you have no evidence against them.
    You also always ONLY report the user you were FIRST involved with or who started the event.
    Who was that exactly?

Attached Files:

• rol.jpg
      rol.jpg
      File size:
      143.7 KB
      Views:
    KKTF396 likes this.
  3. KKTF396

KKTF396 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:447092847
    That was meh. He was the one who first added me and caused all those trobles. He was already banned for scamming, do you guys have the power to trade ban him? he is just going to keep scamming again and again to the new user to trading like me if we don't stop him.
    Thank you for instant reply!
    btw what is wrong with my attached files? I only added 1 for each of the screenshot but ok xD
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok if they were already banned/tagged here why didn't you just ignore/delete the user and move on? We do not have any ability to trade ban anyone - ONLY Valve can do that and we are not affiliated with Valve in anyway.
    Our tags serve as a warning which you ignored but you didn't know...you do now.
    I'm going to invalidate the report although I have tagged the accused and other data base account for impersonation...you stated hijacking/phishing by the user therefore the report should fall within current policy of what we do not review.
    You need to report all 3 users to Valve Asap if you have not done so already!
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101/

Next time check users out like you did..if you see they are already tagged/banned here, its best to just ignore them and delete them...move on to someone else to trade with.
    KKTF396 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.