1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198432974165 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ⚜ Код аварии ⚜, Aug 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198432974165

Victim profile: 76561198886717532

What happened? Description:
    I just recently finished playing a Dota 2 ranked match when someone messaged me asking if I have some gold immortals to be traded with his arcana. The offer was somewhat promising since he is only asking for 4 gold immortals trade with an arcana. So I kinda liked it. So I replied back "Sure, how can we get this started. Because I still gonna watch some anime". He said that I might be a scammer since I don't have any REP+ or any positive comments on my profile. I said "No, I'm not a scammer lol. We can have a fast transaction" So yeah he said I will send a trade offer to him. I send the trade offer for a Juggernaut Arcana. He said I need send 2 gold immortals for the initial phase. Then he will accept the trade offer and after it I will send the remaining immortals. Then I just did what he said. I sent 2 gold immortals. First was the Lifestealer and next was the Timbersaw. I asked him to accept my trade since I completed what he is asking. But he didn't because he is watching a live stream (TNC vs Liquid). That was his reason. He said I need to complete the trade which is (3 Gold Immortals | 2 Lion Head Immortal | 1 Luna Immortal). That I need to finalize the immortals before he will accept the trade offer. And I did it without hesitation and yeah just like that. After I finished gifting the immortals to him. He blocked me. He is a Pinoy like me. I am currently tracking his whereabouts. I have a lead but that's not enough. I don't think he will negotiate with me. That he will give back what he scammed at me.

By the way I can't load the message anymore. He set his profile into private right away after he scammed me. His main account is something a chinese profile and name with a star in it. Steam Level 49 I think?

This is one of his friends:
    * https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198294976093
    * https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198439256610

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.