1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198060205633 - (Duke / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by TheDuke, May 1, 2015.

1. TheDuke

TheDuke Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49969952
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198060205633 (Duke)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello SR Admin(s),

I am here to tell you about my experience that has led to to this situation. First off I would Like to say that my "alternate account" is not actually my alternate. I would also like to point out that I did attempt to scam someone a little over 2 years ago, which ended up in failure anyway so I got nothing and have nothing to pay back except an apology. Honestly the only reason I would like to appeal is that the [SCAMMER] tag that shows up in servers is slightly annoying because I have to explain my story over and over again, and it also auto-bans from many servers. On the other hand, I hardly trade anymore other than receiving some items as charity from my friends, so I most likely will not scam anyone after this experience. I've grown up and realized how pointless it is to scam on this silly video game anyway. I'm not mad about anything or worried or anything, in-fact I've been enjoying TF2 lately and was just hoping you admins of SR could help me out.

Thanks a bunch,
    -Duke​
  2. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104