1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198093109764 - (Sparkle Star / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Dexter Dogger, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Dexter Dogger

Dexter Dogger New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66422018
    I'm telling the truth but you still won't believe me. What I have to do now? Just from the roof to believe me ?
  2. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    I clearly asked you for all accounts. And even if you understood it that way, we both know you played TF2 on http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198178958331 and that you used it on trading websites... Please stop.

BTW You need to unprivate that :)
  3. Dexter Dogger

Dexter Dogger New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66422018
    Do you want to know all the truth? OK here it. I made khaos account for 2 reason. First reason is that I wanted to rank up in csgo that's why I bouhlght it again. The second reason is that I wanted to try that thing what we called from nothing to something. I wanted in fairly way in like 1 year with the new account get an unusual using classic methods of scrap banking etc. I was happy that after a long time I could use the tf2op. I made one trade with one item to trade it and have a profit. Also I told to all my friend to reads me on my alt to play together. I locked my account into private because there were all my friends from the old account. Also I didn't want someone to spam me that I have an alt. I admit that I did wrong telling you that the khaos wasn't my alt. I'm sorry about that. Hope you understand me. At the moment I am on phone when I will come back to PC I will change the other account to public. Please don't understand me wrong but I really thought that we were talking about trading.
  4. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    I have had enough versions of "the truth" today.

I'm not going to reply to you anymore. Please wait for another admin. Do not bump your thread or it will be locked until an admin comes to review it.

Thank you.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  5. Khaos 2

Khaos 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:109346301
    Sorry for bumping this trade but I have to.Please don't be angry or something but I need at least one update.I am the new account "alt" which actually its my main acc after I bought some games. Please listen to me. I have no access to anything.I want to go on one server boom there is a ban , i want to chat with someone and they are telling me that Im scammer(and that hurts me at the most), I want to trade with someone even for 1 scrap but of course no because I am marked , I want to vote or suggest a price on bp tf but I can't because Im banned, I want to leave a negative feedback to one user I cant because I'm marked. The only thing That i did wrong was Lying to Thomas Mathias that I do not have any alts but I was in panic and shocked and I'm very sorry for it. Please listen to me and please do not take it wrong.

PS:Sorry Thomas Mathias for everything

Thanks for the time you gave me
  6. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hello @Dexter Dogger,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):

- Lying or other fraud during the appeal
    - Cannot clearly differentiate your account from being an alternate or shared account with a scammer.

Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**