1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561197970916019 Wackybuford (Banned by SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Suicidal Korea, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Suicidal Korea

Suicidal Korea New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:5325145
  2. DoktorDiscord

DoktorDiscord New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50757146
    From your profile, it appears you were marked for impersonation of other accounts (*CLICK* for evidence), which were in your name history at the time. Would you be able to explain why you were using those names?
  3. Suicidal Korea

Suicidal Korea New User

Steam:
    I change my name a lot, not really any other reasons for the name changes.
  4. DoktorDiscord

DoktorDiscord New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50757146
    Yes, but there is a difference between changing your name often and changing your name to that of another player. I can understand changing your name often, but why to that of another user?
  5. Suicidal Korea

Suicidal Korea New User

Steam:
    If you check the timestamp the name changes were all within a minute of each other and it was changed right after. I'm pretty sure all of that is unrelated to the report, anyways.
  6. Suicidal Korea

Suicidal Korea New User

Steam:
    At the very least I would like the ban to be reduced to a caution, I just want to use the CSGO Lounge website, but I cannot use it with an SR ban.
  7. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hi there, I apologise for the extreme delay in responding. I am starting to look into some older appeals. Please bear with us.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  8. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
  9. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    2 week notice to follow up, after which appeal will be decided.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  10. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    Given the length of time this appeal was waiting without an initial response from admins plus some other mitigating factors, including lack of evidence, I have decided to downgrade your tag to a caution.

Hidden Content: