1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198327837250 - (Villagente / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ScaryGhost, Aug 23, 2019.

1. ScaryGhost

ScaryGhost Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:183785761
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198327837250 (Villagente)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    No idea what happened. I just had went on my bp.tf profile coz I wanted to ask someone if he could borrow me 25 keys coz my keys are untradable (I returned some unusuals from the the bugged crates thing) and I saw that Im tagged for being scammer alt of one guy who is in my friendlist.

The guy who is tagged on my friendlist is someone I used to play with in a non trade ctf2fort server. He is also the father of my past best friend. That's why he was in my friend list. I might have traded with him once or twice giving him some items for just being good team mate but nothing more.

I have done a lot of trades with users where brokering items, steam wallets, loans were involved and never recieved any bad comment. I stopped playing TF2 that's the reason I cashout out coz I had to pay some bills and so on.

I would like this case to be solved because I have no idea how could this happen. Sorry if I have done any spelling mistake I m on phone since my computer is broken.​
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
  3. ScaryGhost

Steam:
    Pilot pirx is someone that I know very well. We both live in Greece and we used to live in the same building. In Greece there are buildings with many apartments there. I lived with my mother coz my parents are divorced one floor above Pilot pirx. Pilot pirx has a son who is near in my age. We used to be good friends. I was spending much time in their apartment coz I was playing with him. I used to use their wifi connection for really long time. My relationship with his father was very good because he used to help me with fixing my pc, my laptop and my other electronics. I moved from the building because I passed to a university that is far away from the city (300km away). We still keep in touch and sometimes I help him getting the unusual he wants as thanks for helping me with my problems. Even now that my pc broke he offered help so I will move my pc to him so he can fix it.

And that's the relationship with him. I treated him like he was my father he helped me with many things in real life. When I created steam he asked me to add him so we could play together. I promised him that if he ever needs anything he is free to ask. He is soldier main so he asked me to get him soldier unusual. I got him 2 or 3 times. I know that its not allowed to trade with 'scammers' but I couldn't say no to his wish after the whole help he offered.

If I need to provide anything else let me know. Although I m on phone but in the worst case I can go to Internet cafe if computer is needed.

Thank you for your reply
  4. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    When did you meet this Pilot Pirx individual, how long did you know them? You said you used their wifi for a long time; when did you do this, and for how long?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. ScaryGhost

Steam:
    I met pilot pirx in 2013 when my mother and I moved to the building after the divorce. I firstly met his son we talked a little bit about games (back then I didn't have steam we mostly talk about some consoles games - I used to own xbox and ps2). His father was very friendly and surprisingly he was playing pc games. Like he was 'old' and he was interested in pc games. He helped me with upgrading my pc coz it was old and I wanted to join the 'pc gaming crew' coz console bored me. I was using their wifi connection from 2015 or 2016 I m not sure since my mother didn't need as she said Internet coz she had data on mobile so there was no need to pay monthly for Internet just for me. I asked about their Internet and they didn't have problem sharing it with me. I used it many times until 2018 (summer) when my results came and I had to move to other city. From 2018 (summer) I was visiting my mother twice a month, for Christmas, Easter holidays etc so I was using the saved Pilot pirx's internet.
  6. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    So did Pilot Pirx introduce you to TF2 then? If so, when?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  7. ScaryGhost

Steam:
    Pilot pirx showed me this game because he wanted someone to admire him how he plays. He told me it was free and as he described it 'cool'. He showed me it I think one week before I made the steam account. I didn't really like the game when he showed it to me but I didn't want to disappoint him as he was very excited to show me how he plays. I dont remember the specific date he showed me but I remember it was summer when I had holidays.
  8. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    When did you first start trading?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  9. ScaryGhost

Steam:
    I was surprised about the whole trading-economy thingy. I started trading I think a month or two after I created the account but with not big success. To give you an example to understand I bought my first unusual via steam market and tried to make good trades but I was going very bad. From bad deal to worst till I lost much so I decided to buy one more unusual and to retry till I find how to trade, item prices etc. Since it was the first game that I played that had trading system I wanted to get a big trader so I started from buying immediately unusual so I could go straight to unusual trading experience. That was a mistake because I didn't learn from the 'bottom' I straight went to 'big ones'. Even now my backpack (before I cashed out) got big not because I was able to trade for a profit but I was mostly buying stuff from mp tf promising to myself 'it will be the last time I give money for pixels' - I was addicted to buy things so I can be the shiny-hat guy in the server
  10. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    And when did you learn Pirx was a marked scammer?
  11. ScaryGhost

Steam:
    I added him as he wished to have someone he personally knows in his friendlist and also someone who will play with. When I created steam I didn't know anything about steamrep backpack.tf and other sites. I found out he was a scammer when I first started with unusual trading - when I learned about backpack.tf (site I used to see the price of the hat I owned). I logged in and I went to my profile to see how it looked like and there was the side with 'friends' where pilot pirx was in red. So I clicked on it and I found out he was a scammer. But even though it was the person who introduced me TF2, who helped me with my electronics, who gave me his Internet for free. I couldn't just 'remove' him or anything like this because we had real life close relationship and I didn't want to break that relationship because of a game.
  12. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    I asked when you found out, not how.
  13. ScaryGhost

Steam:
    I found out when I started the unusual trading so around 1-2 months after I created the account.
  14. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Your story does not match the timeline or evidence we have on file, so I will have to reject this appeal for lying.
    Hidden Content: