1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198967586727 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Obstobicloth, Aug 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obstobicloth

Obstobicloth New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58840481
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198967586727

Victim profile: 76561198077946690

What happened? Description:
    So a friend of mine (who I trust dearly) asked me to help him out with a trade with someone. Friend would send me items where I would send the items to the guy. I told him it seemed phishy and I did some digging to find out that the guy is a impersonator (thanks to finding the account here on SteamRep and finding the real account on backpack.tf). I told the friend to remove and block the guy. What happened is that the impersonator created a new account to impersonate me and my friend sent the items went to that fake account. A couple of the screenshots are going to me and my friend in our chat.​

Provide Evidence:
    Most of the evidence I provided is in the screenshots but I will show some more evidence of things I haven't screenshotted.

https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198967586727 This link is the backpack.tf profile of the impersonator. Unfortunately, I could not get a picture of my friend's items in this profile as I assume it was moved to the impersonator's main account.

https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198077946690 And this is my backpack.tf profile.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Wait - @Obstobicloth I don't understand what is happening here?
    If this wasn't the first account that you were talking to why didn't you report that account?
    Can you provide EACH account from the first one to the last one that was involved and HOW they were involved.
    Use FULL SR profile blocks also as it would seem this account you reported wasn't that first one which makes this difficult to review.
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Rejecting since you clearly submitted this report backwards in many ways.
    This wasn't the first account involved and evidence suggesting this one was guilty of any wrong doing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.