1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198108828539 - ([Steam] Trading Cards)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Nacho_, Sep 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nacho_

Nacho_ Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42947361
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Trading Cards

Accused profile: 76561198108828539

Victim profile: 76561198046160451

What happened? Description:
    Agreed to purchase a few thousand dollars worth of Winter Sale cards to repay in the future. Repaid all but $1000 and has shown little intentions to repay after many months. Does not respond to messages.

The purpose of this report is to instil that not owning up to your debts is not without its consequences. This should hopefully provoke action by Mesh to make up for what he owes and agreed to. I hope this is resolved swiftly.​

Provide Evidence:
    Image 1: shows that there was a prior agreement to repay $2000. The accused agrees to repay the last $1000 one week after the Steam Winter Sale.

Image 2: I remind the accused of the $1000 he still owes, his response clearly acknowledges the current debt and that he forgot about it.

Image 3/4: accused explains his reason for inactivity

Image 5: tells me that he's given up on levelling

Image 6: lack of response that leads me to this action of uploading a public reputation report​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Still no formal agreement here - the added screenshot doesn't include a date INSIDE the conversation either we would never be able to pin point.
    Sorry but report is still rejected.
    Please do not submit it again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.