1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198333452569 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Bob Ross 7, Sep 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Ross 7

Bob Ross 7 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54275525
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198333452569

Victim profile: 76561198068816778

What happened? Description:
    Mispresenting a Fake fire and Ice Flip Marble Fade as real fire and Ice. The knife was still confirmed by him to be a fire and ice being priced 482$ on cs.money after repeatedly asking. Meanwhile, real fire and ice flip knives cost 460$ when buying on cs.money. But not talking about the prices, the fire and ice part is a lie.​

Provide Evidence:
    I made sure to ask several times to confirm theyre NOT meaning fake fire and ice.
    This is the inspect-Link to his knife: steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_econ_action_preview%20S76561198333452569A16584847980D14001346558005958787
    You can also nicely confirm this by seeing the float which is 0.006.
    This is the post he posted clamining its fire and ice the first time: https://steamcommunity.com/app/730/tradingforum/1634166237662565734/
    The pattern of his knife is 8 as can be seen in the attached Video, which is listed as a fake fire and ice in a pattern list, i also talked to multiple traders before posting this here who all confirmed to me it is NOT a fire and ice.
    Source of the guide: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=675516392
    States that the knife is FAKE FIRE AND ICE.
    Also took a screenshot of the knife with float and pattern in the picture to proof its the same knife + the same pattern. This can be seen in the video aswell. I held the video really short so it's not a lot of evidence to watch.

Additional Information: Strangely enough he owns 6 items of which 2 are flip knives marble fade, i wondered if he wanted to play some switcheroo-scam, but it appears the other knife is some random pattern nowhere near fire and ice either, so that can be excluded, i just wanted to give the aditional information.​

[4:57 AM]
    huEhUEhUEh:
    Hi add

[4:58 AM]
    ✪ Lil Peep ✪:
    hey there
    was interested in ur fire ice :D
    can u trade for my gloves + usp neo noir?
    usp is 110$

[5:05 AM]
    huEhUEhUEh:
    What gloves?

[5:13 AM]
    ✪ Lil Peep ✪:
    polygon
    320$

[5:15 AM]
    huEhUEhUEh:
    Mh right probably I didn't have gloves, but you don't have other playskin Than usp? Like Ak or something

[5:15 AM]
    ✪ Lil Peep ✪:
    no others really :C

[5:16 AM]
    huEhUEhUEh:
    Send me offer
    I'm on phone I'm gonna go on work

[5:26 AM]
    huEhUEhUEh:
    ?
    huEhUEhUEh sent you a new trade offerView trade offer
    Check offer

[5:34 AM]
    ✪ Lil Peep ✪:
    is fire ice?

[5:34 AM]
    huEhUEhUEh:
    On cs.money is FI

[5:37 AM]
    ✪ Lil Peep ✪:
    can u show cs.money screenshot?

[5:51 AM]
    huEhUEhUEh:
    I'm at work I'm gonna send you at 17:30 bruh

[5:51 AM]
    ✪ Lil Peep ✪:
    oki
    cs.money say its real fire and ice?
    if yes, i take the trade

[5:56 AM]
    huEhUEhUEh:
    Yeah is over the prize market
    Is FI float 0.006 but on phone cs. Money much lag I'm gonna send you screenshot after I'm back at home

[5:56 AM]
    ✪ Lil Peep ✪:
    ok

[6:02 AM]
    ✪ Lil Peep ✪:
    is it fake fire and ice?
    or real?

Attached Files:

2. Bob Ross 7

Bob Ross 7 New User

Steam:
    I'm aware you usually don't take external sources but I just wanted to drop the video for additional evidence: https://streamable.com/uwnli
    The file was too large to be appended to the report so I thought it might eventually help. If not, please ignore this and I hope the evidence is enough.
    I extra asked multiple times and he confirmed it was fire and ice (FI) to me. nothing about FFI, only FI !
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I need links to where the item shows float amount.. link to that location that they listed the item with that float number.
    Don't crop screenshots - FULL screenshots.
    Just give me links to those things above for now.
    Don't want any videos.. screenshots only.
  4. Bob Ross 7

Bob Ross 7 New User

Steam:
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  6. Bob Ross 7

Bob Ross 7 New User

Steam:
    Sorry for the extra effort, this time i didnt crop anything. Does this work better? I took a picture of the entire browser to display it.

Attached Files:

7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok now I need the condition showing on the item you have - exact item you received.
    Need to be able to prove that you got something completely different.
    Honestly I have no idea how you will do this to show beyond any reasonable doubt that was the case...even steam doesn't recognize those things in trade inventory history.
  8. Bob Ross 7

Bob Ross 7 New User

Steam:
    I cannot show it because he offered me a trade, attempted the scam with the fire & ice and i realized he's scamming before i accepted it.
    So here I have a guy claiming he has "fire and ice" multiple times, even after i repeatedly asked and proved that he offered something which isnt the described pattern.
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ehh ok so you can't prove they didn't attempt to send exactly what you wanted?
    I don't think I can do much here...to much reasonable doubt in play and without being 100% I won't tag someone for it.
  10. Bob Ross 7

Bob Ross 7 New User

Steam:
    I literally have a conversation of him claiming he offers me a flip knife FI - While he sends me a flip knife WITHOUT fire and ice.
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok that is fine - but can you show me that is exactly what the user tried to send you?
    I need to see that.
  12. Bob Ross 7

Bob Ross 7 New User

Steam:
    I did it in a video because i could literally just show another knife if i show it in screenshots.
    I showed his profile link, the live trade, the conversation, the float, the pattern and everything else within 30 seconds.
  13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    screenshot from video if you can....several if need be.
  14. Bob Ross 7

Bob Ross 7 New User

Steam:
    That would literally make no sense. I could pick out any knife and post a screenshot of that, accusing the person.
    The person has the knife in his linked inventory, 0.006 Float Flip knife gamma doppler, not fire and ice.
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Right and that is my point... the burden of proof is on you..I can't get this regardless of what they have in inventory - you must prove what was attempted to be sent.
    As I said I have no idea how you plan on doing that but I'm going to need proof 100% otherwise this report is going no where.
    I'm sorry - frustrating as it may sound but you would be rather upset if someone reported you without evidence showing without any doubt that the situation happened as noted.
  16. Bob Ross 7

Bob Ross 7 New User

Steam:
    Sure, I get your point.
    I provided a video showing everything with URLs in one cut, no cuts in between so there could be made a clear connection.
    If you can't accept that due to your rules, I also respect that and thank you for the time you took to look into this report!
  17. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm afraid there just isn't enough evidence to be conclusive here.
    Not enough to suggest the user was guilty of any wrong doing.
    Sorry - you can still report to Valve otherwise.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.