1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198252911430 - (slip slop slap / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Spicy csgokingdom, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Spicy csgokingdom

Spicy csgokingdom Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:146322851
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198252911430 (slip slop slap)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    76561198849536591​

Appeal description:
    Dear Steamrep Admins,

I am here to appeal a judgement made by another steam user about 2 years ago about a PayPal invoice scam. My victim is correct in that I did try to scam him I am not denying that I didn't. However, I feel like 2 years has been enough time to reflect on myself and the actions I had taken on that day. I am genuinely very sorry for what I tried. I had appealed a year or two ago and if I'm going to be honest I did not take that appeal seriously at all. But now as I am writing this I am more remorseful than ever. I am trying very hard to put into words what happened but I'm finding it hard to do that. Pretty much I'm here to say that I'm sorry and would like a second chance if possible.

I know that I was denied multiple times but I do genuinely believe I deserve a second chance and hopefully the SteamRep admins can see that aswell. Thank you for taking your time to read this appeal.

Sam.​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Already appealed and denied.