1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198128319964 - (lewan / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Leωan, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Leωan

Leωan Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:84027118
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198128319964 (lewan)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    listed on previous thread (some i no longer own though)​

Appeal description:
    this is a response in relation to this thread https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198128319964-lewan-banned-by-sr.186627/

is there any way you could re-consider? the reasoning behind me not being unbanned is due to your opinion of what might happen and i feel as though you are ignoring the facts. it took me a few days to come to terms to write this because i was honestly in tears when i saw i got rejected.

you're saying my unban reason is because my previous gambling problem may reoccur, which is a fair point to make from an outside perspective, but there are two things you clearly haven't considered:
    1) my age: i'm 18 now, I know people still gamble no matter how old they are but this has taught me a hard lesson. I don't want to go to Vegas on a lads holiday. I know that its a losing game because even if you win once you'll come back to win more and eventually lose which is how they windle away. In addition to my age, I have a job now, something which I couldnt get when I was younger. I have a steady form of income which means I wouldnt need to scam (and please dont say well what if you lose your job you will start scamming again). I knew the difference between right and wrong when I was 15 but I ignored it because I really wanted more skins, now I still play CS:GO a lot, and even though I have enough money to buy skins, I don't need or want them like I used to.

2) the severity of the situation: i've done everything humanly possible to prove im not the person who I was. I paid back my victims out of money that I earned working in a cafe when I was 17. I was working part-time because I was in my final year of college so it was pretty much a month's wages. You are ignoring that I borrowed nearly $11,000 off an ONLINE FRIEND this year. If I were the same person I would've taken the items and run; $11,000 is a LOT of money and I feel as if you are ignoring that.

I have done everything I humanly can to become unbanned, I put myself through guilt and have suffered for my actions, I paid back those who I scammed. What sense of hope does this give for anybody if there is no resolution for me? By refusing to unban me you're just dehumanizing me, keeping me separate from everyone else making me feel like a lab-rat trapped in a cage. If there's more stuff for me to do I would do it just name it. If you're still going to keep me banned I want to talk to one of you admins about a follow up 1:1 interview or something, this simply isn't fair.​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Already appealed and denied.
    Do not make more appeals.