1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198043034172 - (Grand Master / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Monday_Morning, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Monday_Morning

Monday_Morning Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41384222
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198043034172 (Grand Master)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    | steamname: heh
    | steam3ID: [U:1:215760897]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:107880448
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198176026625
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/iamzhebest
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198176026625

Appeal description:
    I was 14 and didn't really understand what i was doing. I was scammed just before I acted, the scammer got my unusual hat and got away. I raged and thought that scamming someone else would be a good idea. I admit it was really dumb and stupid. Now i have changed my understanding of how things should be done in trading and what is good and what is bad. A few years passed and I have no intention to do same things now. I just want to use this account for csgolounge.com etc. and I don't want to create a new account or use my smurf as I have 4.5 k mmr in dota 2 on this one.

By the way, there are so many real scammers who were appealed here and in comparison to their misdeeds, mine looks not significant at all. :)
  2. Monday_Morning

Steam:
  3. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
  4. Monday_Morning

Steam:
    Sorry,I read the rules, would not do that again.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  5. Monday_Morning

Steam:
    Hello to anyone, who is reading this. I will be brief. It has been 7 years since I was caught with impersonation. 7, Carl! And it has been 3 years, since I posted here. Admins do not read these appeals, and not a single soul in the universe doth care about wretches like me. I gave up trading many ages ago, but it still bothers that if you go on this website, it turns out that I am a terrible human being, whose avarice transformed in a deception. I made it to a competitive high school, gave up playing video games, became varsity football team captain, made it to one of the selective colleges in the U.S., got an internship. I read Plato and Aristotle, Rousseau and Machiavelli, Hobbes and Locke, Dante and Livy, Aeschylus and Tacitus. I studied virtue and wrote an academic paper, in which I compared the political virtues promoted by Confucianism to those of Ancient Greeks. I am a totally different person now. It really does seem to me there could not be a better case for an appeal due to a change of heart. Please, redeem me of my sins!
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I am glad that you see yourself a totally different person now, but it still does not negate what you previously did. Wanting to trade on a community site and having high mmr are not reasons to consider an appeal. It also did not help trying to minimize what you did as not scamming or not being a "real scammer". Comments like these instantly mitigate any CoH claims users make. If you started off with your 2018 post I might have considered the appeal, but those are not the original reasonings you made your appeal under.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**