1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198042392114 - (Narcos TRADEIT.GG / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Narcos TRADEIT.GG, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Narcos TRADEIT.GG

Narcos TRADEIT.GG Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41063193
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198042392114 (Narcos TRADEIT.GG)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don’t have any alts I actually recently bought this account from someone that apparently scammed people on it for tf2 or did unfair trading for one key and I got banned for it.​

Appeal description:
    It is completely absurd that I got steam rep banned. I have never played tf2 before because I actually bought the account off someone. I don’t even have tf2 installed. I actually have proof of me buying the account before the actual scam happened. I didn’t have owner ship of the account. If u look the account has all details as prescribed. The ban happened 4 days ago and I haven’t played tf2 in the past two weeks as one of the screenshots says. I have over $1250 in skins and no one will want to trade or talk with me if I have a steamrep ban. The report was over 4 months ago so I f u look at the emails they are from way before and that’s when I finally took ownership of the account so it wasn’t me that scammed or cheated someone or did whatever. So I don’t believe that I should get banned over something I didn’t commit. If u look at the order Id that is the account. I swear that if u unban me i’m Going to keep the account clean for my duration on steam. So please compile that evidence I gave. Thank you!!! PS: for the other questions I didn’t know the answers because I don’t play tf2 lolol. So thanks for reading have a good day. View attachment 729987 View attachment 729988

Attached Files:

2. Narcos TRADEIT.GG

Narcos TRADEIT.GG Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41063193
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denied.
    Ref https://forums.steamrep.com/pages/faq/