1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198182020185 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by =USE A+= Ohaimark, Oct 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. =USE A+= Ohaimark

=USE A+= Ohaimark New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37757231
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198182020185

Victim profile: 76561198035780190

What happened? Description:
    This guy is impersonating me on steam as my "discussion" account. I was adding a guy for a trade and we didn't agree on a price of a hat. 5 minutes later, I got a message from the said dude saying he was being added by "discussion" account that was me and was being pushy.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 732108 Here in this screenshot is the dude who is impersonating me with the intent to scam people.

View attachment 732109 In this screenshot the guy who I was trading with told me that someone added him named "Ohaimark" added him and was being pushy. I found the impersonator of myself on Steam.

View attachment 732110 This is my profile. Does my profile look anything like the impersonator of my account? I don't think so.

I understand that you must have evidence of the said intent to scam. To remind you, I have a 10k+ backpack on backpack.tf. If that isn't enough to proof this dude is impersonating me then I don't know what is.​

Attached Files:

2. =USE A+= Ohaimark

Steam:
    This impersonator just changed his name and profile picture. Just to let anyone know.
  3. =USE A+= Ohaimark

Steam:
    Just now the guy is impersonating https://steamcommunity.com/id/zoltrade. Hope this is help to anyone who is getting impersonated. Thanks for your time.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I see no evidence of impersonation with INTENT to defraud... impersonation alone is not a reportable offense here.
    Do you have anything else between YOU and the accused?
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You have 24hours to follow up considering the implications of accusing someone without proper evidence.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Declined - no evidence to suggest this user was guilty of any wrong doing.
    Please do not submit reports without proper evidence or intentions on keeping up with them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.