1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198000318641 - (666 | kl / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by 666 | kl, Apr 8, 2014.

1. 666 | kl

666 | kl Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20026456
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198000318641 (666 | kl)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    | steamname: B> Keys = 1.80 U$D
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:47369473
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055004674
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/keysbuyer
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198055004674

Appeal description:
    Good Day ! I'm here for this appeal, game lan house most of the time , and very little at home , I imagine that this was the cause, roughly about 2 to 3 weeks , I started having problems with my steam , and received that email from steam with a code because someone had logged into a different place , I found it strange , but until then had not suspicious of anything until the next day to this , I could not open my steam , nor mine and email, as well , al saw that I hacked my email and my steam , I was still running a long time ago to retrieve e - mail , it makes nine years that I have it , and not remembered for data recover , I had to get in touch with the outlook , to see the best way to recover it , to give only after running power behind the steam , since it so I can retrieve the steam would have to be by e- mail, as well . it took to normalize all around for nearly 10 days, does more or less 4-5 days I've been with my steam .

And now my biggest problem at that time , used this my business, and my alt , to use my reputation to steal players, via paypal , A reputation my 5 years in steam , 4604 exchange performed , and 17783 transactions in the market.
    Like to see the best way to be able to clear it from my name , I never had problems like this, as far as it had been banned for 1 day at the outpost for being rude . Sry for some error,using google tradutor hehe​
  2. 666 | kl

Steam:
    Good Morning,have any news about it? Thxx
  3. 666 | kl

Steam:
    Hi SR, Could you check my post, 1 year waiting ;(
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming hijack, you must provide supporting evidence.
  5. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hello @666 | kl,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):

- Lack of sufficient evidence to overturn the original judgement
    - You've been online on steamrep forums since the above post by You Are The One and have not followed up as requested

Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**