1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198027631558 - (Raccoon / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Raccoon 6, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Raccoon 6

Raccoon 6 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33682915
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198027631558 (Raccoon)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have any other accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Hello

Some months ago my account was hijacked for about 4-5 days, before I got it back.
    What I want is to be unbanned so that I can keep enjoying community servers without being banned after they view steamrep.

Issue here is that there really is no way I can prove that I am me. Since I dont have screenshots of any chats. But my account is fully public, so if there is any info there you need then take a look.

Sincerely hope we can resolve this.​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    You need to provide screenshots of the Steam Support ticket.
    You need to explain, in detail, how you got hijacked.
    You need to provide the date you got hijacked and the date you did recover your account.
  3. Raccoon 6

Raccoon 6 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33682915
    Only thing on that list that i have info about is how i got hijacked. Basically the person in question impersonated a friend of mine and told me i had been reported for cheating. Then he impersonated steam support. Luckily i got it back before any further damage could be done.

When it comes to the other things, I have nada. Cant find the steam support ticket anywhere and cant provide a date but very likely its close to how long ive been banned here.

However this guy can vouch for me.

Steamrep: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198198724145-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.188888/
    Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027631558/friends/
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Make a new Steam Support ticket asking for the dates you got hijacked and the date they reset your account.
    Either you explain how you got hijacked or I'm going to decline this appeal. How did he got your info?
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Without any proof of an actual hijacking, the appeal will not be granted, you have an additional week to provide proof and answer what was asked above.
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denied for lack of followup and failure to substantiate a claim of hijacking.

Appeal denied.