1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198131325424 - (Sxvry / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by SuXy *, Oct 21, 2019.

1. SuXy *

SuXy * Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:85529848
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198131325424 (Sxvry)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No im not using any other accounts​

Appeal description:
    It was long time ago but this person got me banned for something that i had nothing to do with: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.152428/

And i can see there is a lack of evidence, so i honestly dont know how it got accepted.

I went through the report and saw the attached files which were only some pictures of chat windows (which basically could be anyone, maybe even their friend) and pictures of paypal with an email that can't be directly linked to my steam profile at all (its not even the email i use on my steam account)

Can see though that i have been on this persons friends list and maybe talked to them, so i could have said or done something for them to wanna get me banned, just to put it out there​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    So what specifically is your claim? that it is all fake? Do you have proof to back up your claim?

Since you otherwise say you did know this user, can you provide more information on how you knew them, when you knew them, and any dealings you had with them.
  3. SuXy *

Steam:
    That is what i am claiming yes, as i mentioned this was a long time ago and back then i traded with alot of people, so this person is probably just one of them.
    That is not important though since what i am appealing for is an unban due to lack of evidence.

Have a look into the link i sent which shows the thread that got me banned, and you can see that there is some screenshots. Here it is again : https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.152428/
    1# screenshot : just shows my steam profile
    2# & 3# screenshots : show chat windows with conversations which cannot be directly linked to me or my steam profile
    4# 5# 6# screenshots : shows this persons paypal activity where they received an invoice from an email that is not linked with anything regarding this case (its not mine either)
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    (A) So you had this user added to trade? yes/no? and if so, provide details. (B) Again, can you give an accurate, as best you can, time you had the user added? The tagging admin deemed their was sufficient evidence and why I am asking you such questions to validate your claim, so its very important to the appeal, even if you dont think so. (C) Do you have any evidence to submit to support your claim of the report being falsified? yes/no, and if yes, provide it.
  5. SuXy *

Steam:
    A - Honestly can't remember why i had them added but yes most likely for trading since i did that alot. unfortunately i can't give any details since i dont memorise every single trade i've made.
    B - My best guess would be that i had the user added the 20th or 21st of january 2017 ( thats when the report was posted )
    C - No? dont have any proof, i guess the trade wasn't out of the ordinary so there was no need to grab some screenshots or whatever
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Perfect, appeal will be addressed when its your turn and if more questions are needed, will ask then, thanks for the followup.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review, their is insufficient evidence to overturn the original admins judgement. You were not able to provide any evidence in your defense, all the reporters provided screenshots were within our evidence standards and you are otherwise, unable to recall specifically your interaction with him at the time of the offense (that you indeed were friends with at the time of the offense) No lack of provided evidence exists, the report is valid and your appeal fails here. Additionally, I was unable to identify any impersonators on his friends list at the time of offense nor did you fully comply with appeal policy about disclosing alts and specifically saying you don't know/have any (seen as lying/lying by omission)

Appeal denied.