1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198042569903 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by shush, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shush

shush New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:113854857
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198042569903

Victim profile: 76561198187975443

What happened? Description:
    Hello steamrep,

On Sunday 20th October I was on one of the skial trade portal servers and I received a trade from 'No way out' who was at that point named 'Karmen' before the scammer changed his name. He showed me a 'strange festivized rocket launcher' and I checked his backpack to find he had a 'strange festive rocket launcher', I stupidly passed that off to be the same as the 13 key item at the top of his inventory. So I offered my most valuable item my 'Unusual sky high fly guy: dead president'. worth around 9 keys and an additional 10 ref that he asked for and we went ahead with that trade. When I received my item I was gutted to find out my backpack value had dropped 400 refined and I was left with an invaluable 13 refined rocket launcher. The scammer quickly left the server with my unusual and changed his name and profile in the hope that he could not be identified as the original scammer.

Thanks.​

Provide Evidence:
    the trade-[​IMG] steam account now- [​IMG] name of steam account before- [​IMG]
    this guy's backpack.tf showing the valued item to bait people and give them the cheap item[​IMG] View attachment 733809 View attachment 733810 View attachment 733811 View attachment 733812

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry but you have zero evidence of any scam here - no context/chat or anything to suggest this user was guilty of any wrong doing.
    Please do not submit reports without proper evidence..it isn't fair to everyone to do so, certainly the accused when you didn't show really anything scam related here just a empty accusation.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.