1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198369946639 - (I make money, its nothing / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Money190234, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Money190234

Money190234 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:204840455
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198369946639 (I make money, its nothing)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    His story is false. We were on a trade server and I wanted to trade with him, but I didn't want to pay the price that he said for his taunt because unusual taunts have been dropping in price so i wasnt going to pay in full. He wanted like 25 keys pure or something and i wasnt about to pay that. So we cancelled the trade and i moved on. Later, me messaged me saying that he wanted my low craft really badly. He must of viewed my backpack to see that I had a low craft. I was a little confused since he had said that he wasnt interested earlier. He sounded really desperate and was willing to pay a crap ton. I kinda said no nicely but then he started begging me and i was a little confused but then he added a bunch of items. Of course, I accepted because his trade was really good and I wasnt going to pass up on the opportunity. So i traded him and then continued on with my life and then today i get a notification that I was banned. This really sucks because first off, that is not my alt account. Second off, i didn't even really want to trade with him for my low craft but he really wanted it and was soooo needy. After reading his report, he shouldn't of been so greedy and believed that someone would pay so much for a hat. If he had done some research, he would of found out that low crafts go for like 2 keys each, and people dont buy then for like 60 keys. This is his own fault for the mess that he got into. I did nothing to mislead him and it is his own fault that he misjudged the value of an item.​
  2. Tad 2

Tad 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48668342
    Good one, you know i have a proof of our conversations and everything. Btw, you know that guy called Shadow u scammed? He added me and said that u accused me of having his unusual and then he told me his story about u scamming him too. Same way u scammed me. Karma's a b✿✿✿✿ aint it mofo.
  3. Tad 2

Tad 2 New User

Steam:
    The following attachments will show the previous owners of the low craft hat u offered me. One of which is ur alt or friend, Jake. Which is now banned due to scamming aka the same way u scammed me. So good luck with getting rid of your ban -_-

Attached Files:

4. Tad 2

Tad 2 New User

Steam:
    traded* not offered.
  5. Money190234

Steam:
    If u have proof of our conversation post some of ur high quality pictures
  6. Tad 2

Tad 2 New User

Steam:
    Just shut up m8. Stop talking bullshit ur already banned. U have a previous bp.tf ban before u even traded me.
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Failure to disclose alts per appeal tips #7 will result in the appeal being denied, @Tad 2 stop replying unless asked by staff
  8. Money190234

Steam:
    Oh my bad sorry I forgot to add my alt his name is jake I’ll include the link in a sec
  9. Money190234

Steam:
    Here it is 76561198396755068
  10. Money190234

Steam:
    Where is ur proof of our convo tad? If I was already banned then why would u trade with me? U were just desperate and greedy
  11. Money190234

Steam:
    Also if u check bp i am banned for using alt accounts- This one and Jake. I am not banned for scamming like tad says i am. Another hole in his story along with not showing pics of our conversation.
  12. You Are The One

Steam:
    It appears you still have not disclosed all alternate accounts, since I already asked well over a year ago, will only give you an additional week to do so.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  13. You Are The One

Steam:
    Unfortunately you were not honest about additional accounts when expressly asked. Lying/lying by omission is grounds for an appeal to be instantly denied, and unable to trust anything the user says/claims at that point, Its been near two years and I have not received followup from you.

Denied.