1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198164999620 - (Arceuval / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Ultimate PC Master, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Ultimate PC Master

Ultimate PC Master Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:102366946
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198164999620 (Arceuval)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    none​

Appeal description:
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198164999620-arceuval-banned-by-sr.191194/

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198164999620-arceuval-banned-by-sr.191193/

I have concerns why I keep on getting the Invalid report I'd like to request an interview or another admin. I am flustered and confused why "You are tagged as an alternate account, you may not appeal a tag from a tagged alternate account, you must appeal from the originally tagged account that had the original offense against it. NOT AN ALTERNATE ACCOUNT. Thanks." I am appealing because I do not have an alternate account. I'd like to prove this through a different admin or an interview if that is possible.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You are not entitled to a one on one interview nor admin shop. I already explained to you why you were tagged and why you are unable to appeal with an alternate account and must use the originally tagged account. I will only ask you once, who is 76561198211045143 ?
  3. Ultimate PC Master

Steam:
    with all due respect. First and foremost, I only use 1 account for almost 5 years now, which is this. namely Arceuval. I do not know who is 76561198211045143 . I have done a review and there are different alt accounts tagged to 76561198211045143, and I have no idea who all of them are, they are not even in my friends list.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    So you are denying knowing them at all, yes/no?
  5. Ultimate PC Master

Steam:
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Thanks! Passing case to another admin to finish.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  7. Ultimate PC Master

Steam:
    Thank you for being so considerate and taking time to review my appeal
  8. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Who is "All Might Tradeit.gg"?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  9. Ultimate PC Master

Steam:
    no idea, I checked the ones tagged to my name. not one profile seems familiar all I see is a bunch of low life impersonators.
  10. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
  11. Ultimate PC Master

Steam:
    I have no idea who that is either. But there is one thing in common now for all those you mentioned. I am tagged as scammer the same as those guys. Why am I even linked to them? Can I ask why I got tagged? based on my Steam stats or the "Items up for trade" profile showcase I have 214 trades made, and not once did I ever trade with a marked scammer from SteamRep. I even reported few scam attempts on my account. I see this as a long process and there is nothing I can do but wait, I am willing to wait for the process but I see no relevant connection with the profiles linked to my account and I still don't understand why I got tagged in the first place.
  12. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Your appeal has been denied for lying.

The information provided here contradicts the evidence we have on file connecting you with these accounts. I'm sorry to say, we do not disclose our methods or sources for finding alt accounts, and I cannot tell you how I know you're lying. Doing so would provide repeat scammers like yourself with a roadmap to evade detection, as I have no doubt you're trying to do.
    Hidden Content:
  13. Ultimate PC Master

Steam:
    With all due respect. I would like to re appeal, I am minding my own business playing and to my surprise I have been tagged? lol. You have no proof or evidences and I myself do not have an alt account you can try and look at my emails or my steam authenticator. Your information is contradicts to what I am saying. Lying? I have this account for almost 5 years now, I have a 5,000 hours on a single game and more on certain games. Lying? "scammers like yourself with a roadmap to evade detection, as I have no doubt you're trying to do." this is funny. id like you to show you all my trade history if that changes everything. I did not scam not even once in my life.