1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Questions regarding Appeal.

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Ultimate PC Master, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Ultimate PC Master

Ultimate PC Master Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:102366946
    Since my post has been archived. I have to make this short and brief then. I have questions regarding my appeal and since my last post has been archived for "Sharing details" of my rejected appeal.

[1] " Regarding accuracy, all bans are required to have evidence. If there is no evidence, or not complete (basically: Transaction of money if applicable, trade agreement in chat/site, steam trade history so all sides of the trade are known), such a ban will be removed on appeal. We and our partner communities (like reddit partners) try everything to prevent unjust tags, and those will be addressed asap when we get aware of them. We're still human tho, mistakes are being made sometimes. But with all the reviews in the last 6 years, there where only a handful that where unjustifiable due evidence lacking or issues with tagging. Mistakes, they happen from time to time and are often corrected as soon as found out. "

I would like to discuss and ask questions further why your judgement is inaccurate/regarding your judgement being inaccurate.

For me the appeal was not yet closed nor finished. I demand more information to this injustice. I have been banned for no reasons at all,and my appeal was rejected by lying which is punishable by court by perjury. I had one appeal and used the most of it and leave no details to it. Yet, I was still called/accused a scammer. How accurate can SteamRep be? How reliable can SteamRep be if the site itself bans/tags users based on their own speculations and "information"? You haven't asked for my trade history/purchase history that proves me to be scamming, or even attempted or even traded with one.

Good day. Anti-Fraudulent Site.
  2. Ultimate PC Master

Ultimate PC Master Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:102366946
    I can't believe I keep running to a net cafe for the past 5 days just to check on my messages regarding SteamRep. smh. I even read articles.

Your goal is to help people. To help them be aware and prevent scammers, but can't you help people who experienced unjust treatment?
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Once again, you are in violation of our general discussion rules regarding discussions of specific cases already linked to you in your last thread and acknowledged by you in your first post above. Further posts may result in a forum warning, -multiple forum warnings may result in a temporary forum ban.

I can say that, per policy, we do not discuss with users why we think they are lying, this was already explained to you. You are free to post general inquires not related to your case in the general discussion section. In addition, any green tagged user on SR is free to request and inspect information on one of SRs taggings for transparency.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**