1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198872558168 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Denial94, Nov 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Denial94

Denial94 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35104992
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198872558168

Victim profile: 76561198030475713

What happened? Description:
    I was selling F.E.A.R. 3 to him.
    He wanted to give me PC Building simulator (!) for my F.E.A.R. 3 key.
    I said okay, then he asked me can I give him extra trading cards.
    I said okay, then he changed mind and wanted me to give him The ship 2-pack and (watch out!) PAYDAY 2 BETA gift for his game.
    I said okay....Then he said he must buy PC building simulator from G2A to finish trade with me.
    He wanted me to go first but I declined it ( I showed him my rep on steamtrades to proof my good honor.
    Then he asked for my email (because he said he will send this game by gift via G2A xDDD).
    After that I got fake email, not from G2A, but from [email protected] "Thank you for shooping at G2A" with key.
    Of course key was for another game than it should be so i didnt activate it (now I see it was key for some removed trash game).
    When I tell it to him he sent me another email with same game key
    Again I told him that he bought wrong game.
    And that scammer said seller will contact with me.
    And that happened, He (I mean seller) gave me fake coupon code for 20$ (xD).
    Of course that kid was pushing me to send him that P2 Beta gift. I sent this to him. Well it's useless gift so why not.

I dont have full screenshots of chat. I didn't know my talk will dissapear from chat window [sic!]​

Provide Evidence:
    4​

Attached Files:

2. Denial94

Denial94 New User

Steam:
    Scam Report

I said okay, then he changed mind and wanted me to give him The ship 2-pack and (watch out!) PAYDAY 2 BETA gift for his game.
    I said okay....Then he said he must buy PC building simulator from G2A to finish trade with me.
    He wanted me to go first but I declined it ( I showed him my rep on steamtrades to proof my good honor.
    Then he asked for my email (because he said he will send this game by gift via G2A xDDD).
    After that I got fake email, not from G2A, but from [email protected] "Thank you for shooping at G2A" with key.
    Of course key was for another game than it should be so i didnt activate it (now I see it was key for some removed trash game that I already have).
    And that happened, He (I mean seller) gave me fake coupon code for 20$ (xD) and said I can use it in 2 days when he will have gane available on his store.
    Of course that kid was pushing me to send him that P2 Beta gift. I sent this to him. Well it's useless gift so why not.

Well I lost nothing important but that user is still scammer :)

I dont have full screenshots of chat. I didn't know my talk will dissapear from chat window [sic!]

Now I see he sent that Payday 2 beta gift to someone called Ak99990101 (ID64:76561198362819856).
    Also he added me today and wanted to buy Half Life 1 gift XD
    I bet It's the same person because both are from New Zealand.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

3. Denial94

Denial94 New User

Steam:
    Scam Report

Of course key was for another game than it should be so i didnt activate it (now I see it was key for some removed trash game that I already have).
    And that happened, He (I mean seller) gave me fake coupon code for 20$ (xD) and said I can use it in 2 days when he will have gane available on his store.

I dont have full screenshots of chat. I didn't know my talk will dissapear from chat window [sic!]

Now I see he sent that Payday 2 beta gift to someone called Ak99990101 (ID64:76561198362819856).

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

4. Denial94

Denial94 New User

Steam:
    Scam Report

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

5. Denial94

Denial94 New User

Steam:
    Scam Report

Report Type: DO NOT SUBMIT TO STEAMREP - CD-Key, game code, Steam wallet code, or other code scamming

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Duplicate report - Be more careful when submitting these here!!
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Unfortunately, SteamRep does not accept reports dealing with cd keys, game codes, steam codes, Pin codes etc.. due to current Investigative Policy.

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/investigative-policy.140101/

You are welcome to report the user to Valve
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.