1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

If I make an ALT Account will it get banned?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Ultimate PC Master, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Ultimate PC Master

Ultimate PC Master Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:102366946
    just a random question since, I have been tagged as an alt so if I make a real alt of my account will it still get banned?
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Banned tags apply to the person, not the account, so when/if we find additional accounts that are provably connected to a known scammer, they will be linked and tags will be propagated. Seeing you are a marked scammer, if we find additional accounts for you, they will be marked. It could be right away, or it could be in the future.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Ultimate PC Master

Ultimate PC Master Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:102366946
    pfft, welp, even tho iam not a scammer you really f✿✿✿ed up my community rep, well done! keep up the good work!
  4. λdaloss

λdaloss Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55323432
    You should really quit attacking the admins over a personal vendetta just because your appeal was denied.
    You're not being respectful nor taking anything seriously/maturely.

As to the alt account question, most likely yes.
    If it is found and connected to you, (which SR Admins have concealed methods of finding and doing such) it will be marked.
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This thread is about a year old - what do you wish to accomplish by reviving it along with the others you've bumped in this section?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  6. λdaloss

λdaloss Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55323432
    1.) I was bored and saw something about alt accounts. (I've got two obviously so I figured I could shoot down this guy's attempt or someone else's.)
    General Discussion is a search function in some cases, so info to those who research it is useful if they put themselves to it.
    2.) I'm answering questions that I think I can relate to, so when others may look the info up themselves a decent answer may be there already.
    3.) I find some of these discussions fairly interesting. Some just need a helping hand and some are just throwing a fit thinking their ban is "unjust".