1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198202133159 - (Flazzy / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Flazzy, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Flazzy

Flazzy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:120933715
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198202133159 (Flazzy)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    NONE​

Appeal description:
    Recently, I appealed and got rejected
    View attachment 730001
    Recent appeal description: Hello, so I got scammed and hacked, someone told me that I have duplicated items, to clean it they told me to go to a fake steam admin support and that fake steam admin support told me to give me my items to clean it! But they never gave it back and they asked for pass, username and boom I got hacked but i got account back, and when I saw that I got banned in steamrep, I was confused.. Maybe that scammer did something not good and made me got banned in steamrep, Look at this scammer, he is trade banned I reported him. PROOF: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ItemProcess2322/ ok, so do your best I hope I get unbanned.

You asking me to show my steam support ticket

My response is: I never need to create a support ticket because the scammer didn't locked me out so I quickly changed my password but at the same time my game items are gone took by him.

idk why I got banned here though. I didn't scam anyone. My only proof is https://steamcommunity.com/id/ItemProcess2322/ (scammer acc that took my items). This is the scammer "Bob Hope" (SAME REPORT)
    This dude deleted himself on my friends list and also deleted my conversation with him by using my account.​
  2. Flazzy

Flazzy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:120933715
  3. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104