1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198360326888 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by JasonMKC, Nov 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JasonMKC

JasonMKC New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:84544537
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198360326888

Victim profile: 76561198129354802

What happened? Description:
    He convinced me that he is a legit trader, since his account is high level, I thought he was legit so I traded him my AWP Dragon Lore FN, until I've waited a nearly a week for my money to be transferred into my account (since overseas transfer takes minimum 5 days). The promised amount, which is $3400 has NEVER debited into my account so I tried to contact him. At the moment, I noticed that he had unfriended me and I can no longer see his profile.​

Provide Evidence:
    screenshots uploaded below​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History (thru a computer not mobile) showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
    Also would like to see that transaction in paypal opened full screen that the user sent you.
    @JasonMKC
  3. P∆nthernyM

P∆nthernyM Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:200030580
    I sent the money and i clearly prove that to him. If bank transfer take too long its not my problem... We are from different countries
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You are welcome to provide counter evidence...but if you wish to back up your claim then provide proof of it per our requirements.
    From what I can tell thus far you claim payment was sent back on the 21st and that was 5days ago.
  5. P∆nthernyM

Steam:
    yes i did and i already send him screenshot with payment, he already put it here. Yes it take too long time but its not my bad.
  6. JasonMKC

JasonMKC New User

Steam:
    Unfriending and blocking doesn't look like something a normal trader will do, I have contacted and confirmed with my bank that the transaction has NEVER arrived and debited into my account.

Attached Files:

7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    The first screenshot is not what I requested..try again.
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Again - you are welcome to provide counter evidence to support your claim or side...just saying words/what you did doesn't provide evidence.
    If you sent them a screenshot you can provide it here as well.. make sure it is per our screenshot requirements or it won't be reviewed.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  9. JasonMKC

JasonMKC New User

Steam:
    Here you go

Attached Files:

10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks - I may request one more thing but will give the accused 24hours to respond again.
  11. P∆nthernyM

Steam:
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Evidence must be hosted HERE to the report not gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site.
    Only upload..do not embed also.

I'm adding it here so as to get this ball rolling

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @P∆nthernyM
    Anything else you wish to add here? Just that screenshot and nothing more correct?
  14. P∆nthernyM

Steam:
    Btw, "victim" blocked me. Just wanted to ask what he is trying to do with this report... I am Sure, he got the money. As i said before i sent it .

Attached Files:

15. P∆nthernyM

Steam:
    Why would he block me? If he actually got scammed, he will ask " where is my money". And i didn't block or remove him as he said before.
  16. JasonMKC

JasonMKC New User

Steam:
    You blocked me at first, I checked back the other day and you unblocked me, so I blocked you again to avoid you sending me message or leaving comment on my profile wall while this investigation is going on. Oh dear I wish I could ask you “where is my money” because you had removed me from your friend list and I can no longer send you message. :D
  17. JasonMKC

JasonMKC New User

Steam:
    My bank account transaction details screenshot says it loud and clear, there is no need to spin the truth.
  18. P∆nthernyM

Steam:
    Thats lie. And question again ... why would you block me ??? Thats no reasons for it.
  19. JasonMKC

JasonMKC New User

Steam:
    And question again... why would you unfriend me and block me at the first place? There’s no reason for it unless you are up to something...? O.O
  20. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm not concerned with who blocked who and why.
    I'll ask again if either of you have any thing additional to add... arguing back and forth on who blocked who isn't helping nothing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.