1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198324340383 - (SimpleWolf / BANNED BY AF2)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by (CR)HarryJones, Dec 4, 2019.

1. (CR)HarryJones

(CR)HarryJones Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:182037327
    Appeal for BANNED BY AF2

Steam profile: 76561198324340383 (SimpleWolf)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    this is my main ccount i dont have another​

Appeal description:
    my accounts was hjacked and it happen the same scam by the guy who report this account i am the real owner of this account the hacker scam me and then i think he start scamming ppl the points i know that it was fault but i really sorry about that please forgive me i wont do it again well lost my account again , if you think i am not saying the true well right i my account should be private my name with link page or something like i shouldnt doing this appeal and even i can show you my trading history https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198324340383/tradehistory
    oh yeah i forgot to say that there is a account name call ItemDataBase here is his link https://steamcommunity.com/id/5534228
    here is it is the name of the scammer who hack me Mr.Gordon
    Trust me please​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    You need to provide screenshots of the steam support ticket, make sure you do not cut or edit the screenshots.
    Please provide the date you got hijacked and the date you recover your account.
    All screenshots need to be uploaded to our forums.
  3. (CR)HarryJones

Steam:
    okay i dont have image of the steam support ticket because we made alot of them but if you see my history and i got hjacked in october 14 2018 i got my account back around december 10 to 20 i dont remember the exact day i recover the account sorry for not provide in the ticket but later my brother will find it because we made it from his email thats why i cant provide it right now pls trust me
  4. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Giving you 14 days to provide screenshots of the ticket.
  5. (CR)HarryJones

Steam:
    okay i talk to my brother to try to find the steam ticket and he told me that he erased it sorry for not providing the ticket i am not lying i can provide wiht another information you just tell me the last guy didnt help me so you are the last chance that i have
  6. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Since you are unable to show you were actually hijacked and recovered your account, the appeal cannot be granted.
    If you do however find proof ( screenshots of Steam Support Ticket/s) and provide it, you may submit a new appeal.
    Appeal denied.