1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 2362163 - (KlaxonBeat124 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by KlaxonBeat124, Nov 30, 2019.

1. KlaxonBeat124

KlaxonBeat124 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:124423020
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 2362163 (KlaxonBeat124)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here earlier for another situation in the past.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I only got one account on this platform​

Appeal description:
    This happened a few months ago. I was looking at my steam messages and saw someone saying that I was 'duplicating items' on garrys mod. I panicked as he was saying that because I thought he was serious and he told me to appeal to this 'fake steam admin' I decided to answer him by sending a message, he asked for some private details for my account. I was kinda silly enough to give away my account to him, later on I decided to contact steam support about my message and they managed to help me and get my account back. I also fixed up my username as it was changed to 'Queezy' and that's it of how he got in. If this gets resolved with steamrep, I want to thank you so much.​
  2. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    You selected the appeal plea that states you committed the offense, and then went on to claim you were hijacked? Explain please, did you commit the offense or were you hijacked?

If you are claiming hijack, you will need to provide full uncropped screenshots of your communication with steam support showing that they confirm this.
  3. KlaxonBeat124

Steam:
    Sorry, The hijacker took my account and committed warnings on my account. I will occur this is a account hijack.

I also can't find any of the screenshots from when my account got took. It is no longer accessible.

Will there be any links or any way to send it or does it really matter?

upload_2019-12-7_23-8-16.png

Attached Files:

4. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    It does matter, yes. Without screenshots of a steam support ticket confirming you were hijacked, we are unable to process an appeal.
  5. KlaxonBeat124

Steam:
    Considering the fact that i don't have a ticket. It got removed by Steam support for not being opened for 60 days.

There is nothing that I could do to resolve this if i want a unban. It has nothing to with me if it's removed by Steam.

Is there any other methods to find tickets instead of using the Steam site or is there anyway i can remove this restriction?
  6. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    I don't believe so. You could try making a new one and see if they will confirm the details for you.
  7. KlaxonBeat124

Steam:
    No problem. I will contact steam support to get this problem sorted.
  8. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @KlaxonBeat124,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):

- Lack of follow up.

If you are able to provide what was requested in future, feel free to make a new appeal. Any appeal which does not include the requested evidence will be immediately closed.