1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

bitskins

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by BrooMsTicKs, Dec 18, 2019.

1. BrooMsTicKs

BrooMsTicKs New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:5432829
    so today i deceided to sell a few skins on bitskins cos im short on cash yadda yadda yadda u know the story only for some knobhead posing as a bitskins bot to steal my stuff.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    so i would like to thank this individual for making me see the light. i will never buy a skin or game from steam again i will never use a 3rd party site again and i suggest others dont either.. ive used bitskins for years never had one problem untill today, lesson learned.....
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2019
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    That link you provided was hidden - This is not the place to submit reports but certainly not proper to accuse others here.
  3. BrooMsTicKs

BrooMsTicKs New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:5432829
    im not acusing any one that guy stole my stuff straight up this isnt a report its more of a warning to others,and just an FYI this guy changes his name every 20 mins or so i reported him to steam but that means sweet F.A
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This isn't a place to make a report - and that is exactly what it was..an accusation that you would need to prove. You are not permitted to post "warnings" here in this section. Doesn't matter if someone changes their name 40 times - that doesn't make them a bad person or prove they were doing anything wrong.
    So - I removed the link of that user and noted to you that this wasn't the proper place to make a report or accuse anyone of any wrong doing.