1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198025447428 - (*ICE LIES* / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Rooney, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Rooney

Rooney Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32590850
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198025447428 (*ICE LIES*)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have any alternate account this is my one and only account​

Appeal description:
    See i didnt scammed or have so called alternate account which you mentioned i just switched from csgo to tf2 and i found this guy in casual he said he was selling his whole bp in low price once i saw his backpack there scammer written on his bp and was expelled from backpack community but as he was from the same country and he was selling for low price i thought its a good opportunity and i bought his backpack for 20,000 Pkr which i payed him in 2 installements. i have bought this stuff from scammer but it doesnt have anything too do with it i payed him. you can check in ss the transaction i did on 3 and i did on 4. and please kindly remove my ban and its not my alternate

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2020
  2. Rooney

Steam:
    please remove it its not my account
  3. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    So you just met this guy randomly on a server?
  4. Rooney

Steam:
    yeah i did met this guy on randomly on server he was calling out if anyone is trading and stuff i swear bro its been so long i have been banned for no reason i have provided you every possible evidence bank transaction everything you just banned me without any reason linking that account to mine which is not true please remove my ban man.
  5. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    So you met someone on a server, looked him up and saw that he was a marked scammer, and then decided to do a risky cash trade with him? Seems an odd decision.
  6. Rooney

Steam:
    it doesnt seem to be odd cause it doesnt matter if he was a scammer but he was giving me discount i wasnt sure of trusting him but i added him on instagram and also knew his house location so if anything bad could happen i can would still have a chance to go to his home and get refund so i was able to risk cause it was a pretty good discount.
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    The information you provided does not match at all with our own information, not even close. Lying is grounds for an appeal to be instantly denied. This will be the very last opportunity to amend your appeal, giving you a single reply or two weeks to do so, use as much detail as possible, suggest you review the appeal guide entry #7.
  8. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, what you claim here does not match our own information about your association with the other user.

Appeal denied for lying.