1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198053377352 - (kanyeezy / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by brainpwnz, Jan 14, 2020.

1. brainpwnz

brainpwnz Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46555812
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198053377352 (kanyeezy)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have any other steam accounts​

Appeal description:
    Hi there. I just chanced upon this while browsing my old internet activities. I remembered that this thread was a thing: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198025428300-m21erb-alts.47516/.

I'm confused as to why I was marked as an alt of my cousin's old steam account alongside icoder. I'm unsure of what proof I can upload to prove that I'm not an alt, but let me know what proof would be acceptable and I'll get it if at all possible.

The best I have at the moment is here: . This is an old frag video we made from playing in UGC and in pick-up games. You can see icoter and brainpwnz playing together via the killfeed at timestamp 0:28, and again at 0:51, 1:11, and 1:50.

This steam image: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....059/135B3D2656F854AC81325B3EF4F256CAEB1D7F55/ shows me and errobe playing together in mvm.

Here's the second frag video we made: . At time stamp 0:39, you can see both of us in the kill feed (icoder and brainspoonz (my normal username was brainpwnz at the time, as you can see in the thread)). Again at 1:19 and 3:29. In the end credits, you'll see us credited for all the kills (time stamp: 4:00). In the same video, at time stamp 2:44, you can see icoder and yams together in the kill feed (yams being another one of the falsely marked alts). Again at 3:09.

If there's anything else that can help, let me know and I'll see if I can find it.

Best,
    formerly Brainpwnz​
  2. brainpwnz

brainpwnz Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46555812
    Note: my point with showing us playing together obviously being: how or why would anybody play the same game on two or more accounts consistently?
  3. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hi there. Please read this thread, specifically #7, and add to this appeal accordingly: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    2 weeks notice to followup, after which appeal will be concluded.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denied for failure to followup, I will allow a second appeal but if you fail to followup or fail to provide requested info the appeal will be denied for good.